Chapter 67

Chapter 67

    When I carried the carp back to the cafeteria, the dinner had already entered the final stage of preparing for the plate.

    The huge canteen smells like fish. Various methods, various tastes, everything.

    Open the door of the freezer and stuff the big fish in for the time being to keep it fresh temporarily.

    I wasn't sure if I knocked it to death just now, but until now, it still keeps rolling its eyes.

    "?!" Jiang Yun and her boyfriend were busy serving dishes, seeing them carrying fish in like this, their eyes were straightened, and it took a long time before they asked, "What is this?" "Fish." Su Zilin answered

    briefly , "I just caught it in the Tongjiang River."

    Chaotian pepper, coriander, ginger, bay leaves and star anise, add salt and dark soy sauce, and then add a few large rock sugar to make a pot of thick sauce.

    Grass carp is cut into wide and thin slices, marinated, drained and deep-fried in oil pan until it is burnt yellow. When dipped in the sauce, it is delicious and crispy, and it is also very refreshing, and the plate decorated with green leaves is even more beautiful.

    The crucian carp was stewed into several large pots of fresh fish soup. Cooking wine, ginger, scallions, coriander, plus a little pepper, and the milk raised by everyone, and crucian carp fried to golden brown on both sides are put into the cauldron.

    Lifting the lid of the pot, the overwhelming hot air surged out, and the thick milky white soup was inside. For the dinner for 157 people, Uncle Cai readily used the big iron pot in the cafeteria to cook three pots. All 30 crucian carps were used to stew the soup, trying to make everyone drink a full bowl with soup and meat.

    The weather is cold, and then use silver carp to make some hot dishes. Pour oil in the pan, add peppercorns and star anise when the oil is hot. These seasonings were all searched in Yu Qiaoman's shop at the beginning, and they were planted a lot in the corners of the greenhouse, and they were never lacking.

    The silver carp in the fish pond grew too big, and had to be cut with a knife. Shen Wei wielded the kitchen knife, flamboyantly finished processing the fat silver carp in his hand, and then threw it into the pot.

    Yu Li immediately lifted the lid of the pot skillfully, and put it in front of her face, "Be careful of frying oil, there is still some water in it." "How

    many times is it today?" Leaning out from above, he took a look at Yu Li and the silver carp in the pot, "Why do I always feel that after chopping something with a knife, I have to throw it out immediately?" "

    Fifth time?" After thinking about it, Yu Li Putting down the lid of the pot, he said with a helpless smile, "Looking at you, it's not impossible to bring a kitchen knife to the battlefield next time."

    Chaotian pepper was cut into small pieces, held a handful in both hands, and sprinkled all in. Then add water to cover the silver carp, cover the lid and adjust to a low heat to simmer slowly, then add some sweet potato vermicelli, straw mushrooms grown in greenhouses and other auxiliary materials, and stew a pot of spicy fish soup.

    In addition, there are fried fish balls that are crispy on the outside and tender on the inside, grilled fish with a choice of sauce, and sweet and sour fish with rock sugar killer.

    The rice is cooked in the pot, and the vermicelli and vermicelli are also cooked separately in a large pot and fished out, so you can match it with the dishes as you like.