Chapter 27

Chapter 27 Grain Periodical Summary (With List) / Hot Pot Night

    The weather continues to decline at a slow pace. This year, it is estimated that by the end of November, it will approach zero degrees.

    There is no heating support in the south of the Tongjiang River, and the wet and cold season is really difficult. Fortunately, I found a lot of heating equipment, so I can rest assured.

    The location of the hot pot night was set at the cafeteria, and the three of them were notified through the alliance LAN. They brought their own kitchen utensils and ingredients, and in a sense, there was unlimited supply.

    This is the first large-scale group building since the blockade period, and it is finally possible to usher in the first phased harvest summary during this temporary safety period of a bumper harvest of agricultural products.

    To sum it up in two words, it is thrilling, but fruitful.

    When returning to the dormitory to load the ingredients, the three of them checked the ledger and all the food supplies they had in several spaces.

    In order to facilitate the understanding of the entire [area]—that is, the material storage of the university, the accounting book has carefully separated two lists.

    This is the food situation currently shared by the two internal test dormitories in the area. The first is the granary:

    [Cold rice (50kg) x 20 bags of

    fragrant rice (25kg) x 15 bags of

    pearl rice (10kg) x 12 bags of

    early rice (10kg) x 5 bags

    Simiao rice (10kg) x 10 bags of

    hamburger bread (2 pieces) x 20 sets of

    high-gluten egg noodles (1kg) x 17 tubes of

    buckwheat noodles (1kg) x 24 tubes of

    sweet potato vermicelli (500g) x 3 bags of

    miscellaneous grain noodles (600g) x 10 tubes of

    jade belt noodles ( 900g) x 12 tubes of

    vegetable noodles (280g) x 5 bags of

    refined soybean oil (108l) x 5 barrels

    Vegetable blend oil (18l) x5 barrels of

    coriander seed oil (2l) x3 barrels of

    corn germ oil (18l) x1 barrel

    of refined edible salt (500g) x10 bags of

    iodized refined salt (500g) x5 bags of

    sun-dried natural salt (500g) x8 Bags]

    A small part of them was originally there, or was found in supermarkets or cafeterias in the first or second day. The main bulk is due to that adventure at the Central Mall.

    The dormitory-sized granary used to feel empty and big, but now that the contents are gradually full, it finally has certain specifications.

    Just 50kg, that is, 100 kilograms of rice in the cold region, was pulled back by a truck with 20 bags and placed in the granary, full of peace of mind.

    What is stuffed here is not ordinary grain, oil and rice noodles, but the bottom line of survival that can support the school through this cold winter.

    But judging by the number of more than 80 people in the whole school, once the front line is prolonged, so much food is not enough at all. Therefore, if we want to be completely self-reliant in the agricultural industry within the campus, we will not only grow vegetables, but also crops, rice, wheat, oil crops, and even sugar crops in the near future.