Chapter 64

Chapter 64 Little Exploring the Cave / The Riverbank Is Full

    "Cave?" Lu Chaonan frowned, "Is it the ordinary cave that Cheng Sui and the others hid at that time, or a karst cave?"

    Hearing this, Mrs. Gu turned her eyes completely, and after scanning around, she cautiously said to Wu Yan: "Where did these little kids come from? They're not from the town?"

    Well, I didn't recognize them.

    Su Zilin smiled politely: "Hello, Mrs. Gu."

    "What did you say?" Mrs. Gu asked loudly.

    Wu Yan reminded from the side: "Speak louder, the old lady's ears are not very good."

    So Su Zilin had to cough twice, let go of the volume, and greeted her with an almost high-spirited mood:

    "How are you, Mrs. Gu!"

    "Oh Oh, girl, how are you?" Mrs. Gu also responded loudly.

    "You haven't met us before, but we've done business!"

    "I've done a lot of business, which one are you talking about?

    " , Su Zilin coughed violently, and desperately continued, "It's the school where we gave you peppers and potatoes, and you gave us big geese and earth mines!

    " Are the students from the same school as the boys who came to pick up landmines last time?" "

    Yes! Mrs. Gu!"

    The five gathered behind, and Chen Fangtong commented in a low voice, "Zilin seems to have gone to that episode. SpongeBob on Stone Beach."

    "No wonder." Yin He suddenly realized, "I just said why this scene looks so familiar."

    Finally confirmed her identity, Mrs. Gu let down her vigilance immediately, held Su Zilin's hand and began to praise the school Chili: "It's very fragrant and very spicy! The chili sauce that's made, tsk tsk tsk."

    "Thank you, thank you, your big goose is also very fierce." Su Zilin boasted to each other, and then forcibly dragged back the topic of galloping all the way, "What's the matter with the cave you just mentioned?"

    Without hesitation, Mrs. Gu greeted: "Are you all college students?"

    "Yes." Shen Wei nodded.

    "Great!" She nodded, "Then just come and see with me, what is that place!"

    Although I don't know what is the connection between the identity of a college student and whether he knows the cave, but this invitation can indeed be considered .

    "Go?" Su Zilin turned around and asked everyone's opinions.

    "Although this item didn't seem to be included in today's plan." Lu Chaonan said, "But according to the previous record of Mrs. Gu, why not go there." If this is

    a game world, then the situation is generally It's all NPCs with exclamation marks on their heads asking you to go with her, there is no reason to refuse.

    What's more, it's someone like Mrs. Gu who seems to have a lot of luck points.

    "See you later." Wu Yan beckoned, "The road behind the mountain is difficult to walk, so be careful. Don't worry, just follow Mrs. Gu." "Okay,

    Sister Yanzi." Shen Wei replied.

    After a hasty meeting with Wu Yan, Wu Fugui and Xiao Ji who were digging in the mud, the six of them followed Mrs. Gu's footsteps to the back of the mountain.