Chapter 62

Chapter 62 Settlement of the First Qualifying Match

    Back to the dormitory, it was already late at night.

    The temperature is still below zero. Although the ice surface of Tongjiang was smashed nearly 100 meters in this battle, it must be frozen again tomorrow morning.

    "When the rules were announced before, did the green head say that we have to manually collect the rankings after the game?" Shen Wei reached out to press the elevator, and the green number stopped on the seventh floor.

    The girls living in Building No. 2 worked together to stuff nearly half of the blunt weapons and other weapons they brought back into Armory No. 710 for repair.

    Su Zilin swiped the app interface twice, only the [weapon repairing] notification from the Armory: "No news." After the

    24-hour countdown of the qualifying round ended, no new news popped up. According to past habits, it is estimated that It won't be refreshed until six o'clock in the morning.

    Just like many games default to start a new day at four o'clock or five o'clock, zero o'clock is not a universal "starting point of a new day".

    I took a clean hot shower and lay down on the bed.

    I don’t know if it’s the function of the plant embankment, but the school’s domestic water supply has been running well. There is no water cut-off or pollution, which often gives people the illusion of an extremely high quality of life.

    Every muscle in my body is screaming.

    "?" Coming out of the bathroom, Su Zilin looked at Shen Wei who was stiff on the ladder in a tree-climbing posture, "Performance art?" After a long pause, she said with difficulty: "No." "Can you two borrow it alone

    ?

    " I have one hand." Shen Wei said weakly and tremblingly, "Climbing halfway, I found that I can't seem to go up." "

    Ha" just laughed for half a syllable, Su Zilin suddenly turned pale and covered his stomach, "Forget it, it hurts. "

    It's like five physical tests in a row. Scientific research shows that the peak period of muscle soreness caused by exercise will appear after three days.

    It hurts like this tonight, it's hard to imagine what kind of grand scene will be in the school three days later.

    After the three of them successfully went to bed one after another, the dormitory immediately fell into a dark silence.

    Contemporary female college students, just touch the pillow, the reason behind it is tearful.

    I don't know if it is a dream or reality, but there is a faint voice coming from outside the window.

    It's not the usual noise of zombies burning, killing, looting and smashing in the university city, but the sound that humans make in normal life, which is more obvious at night.

    The car starts, the doors and windows are opened and closed, and occasionally the children cry, it seems that the very normal life track dozens of days ago suddenly came back to life.

    The tide of zombies is not generated out of thin air, but human beings who have already been infected by the virus, and are mobilized in accordance with certain instructions.

    After solving so many zombies, whether it is University Town or Jingmen Town—or T City next door, the number of zombies should be reduced by a very large part.