Chapter 47

Chapter 47 Feed, Fish Pond and Squirrel Boss

    "What's the matter, why is this magnifying glass smaller than the cross mark on the yellow website pop-up window?" Shen Wei raised the phone screen to his face.

    "So who has the thinnest fingers." Su Zilin looked at the two of them.

    Hearing this question, Shen Wei grabbed Chen Fangtong's wrist: "This, this, the famous finger, is long, white and thin, and there is no reason." "Is there?"

    Chen Fangtong opened his finger, I looked at it with no interest.

    "Yes, yes, otherwise, why do you think that I reapplied all the nail polish that stepped on mines on your hands unwillingly?" "

    So it's not because you can't use it anymore?"

    "Well, it's not without that reason Lah."

    "Come on." Su Zilin handed over the phone, "Be sure to point it right, we might not have a choice if it's a little crooked."

    So Chen Fangtong had no choice but to put up his little finger and move towards the entry of [food crops] in order Carefully poke in the upper right corner of .

    Sure enough, a new window popped up on the entry.

    [You are viewing the detailed content of the food crop bonus mode]

    However, what appears on the screen is not a text explanation, but a four-square grid comic with a little zombie as the protagonist.

    Su Zilin said with disgust: "How many tricks does this thing have?"

    "To be honest, I wouldn't be surprised when it comes out and forces us to buy it with supplies." Shen Wei said.

    In the first frame, the little zombie stands in front of the empty field, holding a rice seed in his hand, his head is full of clouds, and he is helpless.

    In the second frame, the field suddenly glowed with a healthy green light, which means that the food bonus mode has taken effect.

    Then the little zombie buried the rice seeds in the soil suspiciously, and sat down to wait.

    In the last frame, accompanied by special effects of golden light, a rice ear, obviously much more rice than usual, broke through the ground in the field.

    The little zombie hugged his head in disbelief, and the black Song typeface lamely annotated the poor-quality lines:

    "My God, I just planted a seed, how did so much rice grow?!"

    It seems that the grain addition mode should be It has the effect of increasing grain production, which is very practical and straightforward.

    Then, I continued to check the next few entries. The oil content of oil crops will skyrocket, as will sugar crops, and the quality of fiber crops will be greatly improved when they are used as industrial raw materials for secondary processing.

    The content of the Sigongge manga is not difficult to understand, but the explanation is relatively general, and only a general effect can be seen.

    The magnifying glass in the upper right corner of the entry is almost the size of a sesame seed. Every time it is successfully poked in, the three of them breathe a sigh of relief.

    "My fingers seem to be a little sweaty." Chen Fangtong said.

    "Persevere, it's the last one." Shen Wei said, "Poke it!"