Chapter 66

Chapter 66

    The current apron is just a large green space as flat as a computer desktop. No helicopters are about to be stationed here, and I don't have any possibility of acquiring one at this time.

    "Also, even if we can really get a helicopter down from the sky like we got cars and boats before, who will drive it?"

    After saying this, Shen Wei raised his head to look at the very calm sky: " I’m so disappointed, there’s no words.”

    “Since the zombies have appeared, why don’t you give us a power or something.” She muttered, “Is it because we are not the protagonists of this world?” “If there is such a

    design If you decide, let’s teleport.” Su Zilin pulled on his mask, “It’s too painful to ride a bike this day.” After seeing

    the two wonders around the school, he still rode his bicycle and set off for the viaduct to find out. .

    Today is a bumper harvest day for fish ponds. With the help of feed and fish ponds, the growth value of that batch of fry has successfully reached the full point.

    The task was heavy, so the three of them stayed to help, but did not follow.

    The University City is an area protruding from the city boundary of T City to the Tongjiang River. There are very few land connections. Two thirds are surrounded by the river, and one third faces the city.

    The original viaduct is one of the connection points, and it is generally used for the passage of small and scattered vehicles. The main freight is all close to the northern port, but it has been abandoned as early as the rainy season.

    "Does it count as knowing how to drive once?" Chen Fangtong said sullenly.

    "?!" Shen Wei quickened his pace and stepped up, "Explore and talk?" "

    When I was nine years old, I went to Mount Cook with my grandparents. The two of them wanted to play skydiving, and they said that foreigners were worried about taking them to fly against the wind. So the coach taught me to fly a helicopter." She replied, "Then I opened it, and my grandparents parachuted." There is

    no ups and downs in a sentence, as it should be.

    "Wait, there's too much information." Shen Wei said, "It feels like a complete story, but the causal relationship in the middle is completely unclear." "Where did I not understand?"

    Chen Fangtong asked.

    "It started when your grandparents wanted to skydive."

    She thought for a while, "Just for fun. Don't your grandparents like to participate in activities such as skydiving, surfing, rock climbing and extreme off-roading?" Su Zilin rode up and reminded in a low voice: "

    That , Tong, not all grandparents are like your grandparents."

    "Oh." Chen Fangtong nodded, "Okay."

    Having said that, he began to miss his family instead.

    The last contact was before the radio was cut, and as far as I know at that time, the family members are doing well.

    Now more than 50 days have passed since the zombie outbreak, and there is no news, and they don't know how safe they are.

    The means of transportation have been greatly improved. If you are close, you may still have a chance to find it. If you are far away, you can't contact it. It's just looking for a needle in a haystack.