Chapter 16

Chapter 16 Triumph / Tearful Licking Bag

    "That's good." Seeing her relieved look, Su Zilin smiled, "It's time to start a new life." "

    Your face." Chen Fangtong blinked.

    "What?" Shen Wei wiped the black and purple liquid from the zombie's face, whether it was brain or blood, and frowned, "Uh, it's disgusting." "It seems that

    contact with their body fluids should not cause infection. "Yu Li took out the alcohol wipes that he brought from the car: "Wipe it first." "

    Broken," Yin He exclaimed, "It's all broken."

    "I don't really want to hear that your heart is broken right now." kind of words." Lu Chaonan glanced at him.

    "What are you talking about?" He raised his phone and shook it, "The tempered film I carefully pasted with my own hands is broken, eighty yuan a piece, okay?" "Hurry up,

    while the sun is still bright, we After collecting the building materials, we have to go back to school." Su Zilin picked up the backpack and went back and forth among the many building materials in the wholesale market.

    "The amount of concrete needed to strengthen the embankment, we definitely can't bring it back at once." Yu Li pondered, "We have to change the reinforcement method." Shen Wei raised his hand: "Speaking of this, I have to go back to

    my I have the experience of going to the countryside to shoot a documentary with a group."

    "Very good, please." Su Zilin gestured skillfully.

    "The small dikes used in many villages to prevent floods and stabilize dikes are not the kind of concrete gentle slopes, but a kind of barbed wire filled with stones, and then installed directly on the dug foundation pit." She frowned, "That kind of facility is called What is it?"

    "Gabion net." Yu Qiaoman continued.

    "That's right!" Shen Wei continued, "Sister Qiaoman, do you know how that kind of net is made?"

    She shook her head apologetically: "I don't know, when I was in my hometown, I saw them make it. I don’t really understand.”

    “Here!” Yin He waved, “Can this kind of barbed wire be used?”

    On the debris pile on the left, galvanized steel wires nearly three meters high are stacked and tied together with two bundles of hemp rope. The steel wire is extremely hard and flexible, and it is more than enough to twist the different mesh surfaces together with pliers, and it is more than enough to fill the stones and strengthen the embankment.

    "At present, this is the only one that is reliable." Su Zilin nodded, "Carry it to the car."

    A bundle of more than 200 pieces of barbed wire, carried two bundles. Eight sacks of limestone clinker, clay, gypsum and other basic materials were moved to prepare for emergencies.

    Then there are common tools. From the shop on the side of the market hall, there are many tile knives, maces, hand saws, electric saws, electric welding machines, steel tape measures, etc. Even if they are not used to strengthen the embankment this time, they will be useful sooner or later.

    The building materials were heavy and dusty. After moving so many things, a group of people climbed into the truck in disgrace.

    "It's almost five o'clock." Chen Fangtong glanced at the time, "It's getting dark." "

    Go back the way you came, the sooner the better." Su Zilin looked around, the gray sky was slightly glowing with the afterglow of dusk, "According to now If the zombies come again, we may not be able to resist them."