Chapter 40

Chapter 40

    "Hello, Shen Wei, Class 5, Broadcasting and Television Director, School of Communication?" She introduced herself tentatively.

    "Hello, hello, Chang Junming, Class 1, Visual Communication, Class 20 School of Design!!" He immediately shook hands excitedly.

    It is not easy for Doomsday to introduce himself like this.

    After everyone finished talking one by one, it seemed that some kind of alternative id certification, the unified Tongyi blood was proved, and the relationship was instantly drawn closer.     "Wait, let's put it this way." Lu Chaonan turned his head and looked around the B & B area, and then set his sights on the face of this

    afro-haired boy named Chang Junming.

People, are they all in the hotel area?"

    Unexpectedly, when he heard this question, a look of hesitation appeared on his face.

    Chang Junming scratched the back of his head, "Uh, how should I put it, yes, but not all." "

    What do you mean?" Su Zilin frowned, "Someone has an accident?"

    "This is a long story.

    " With Chang Junming's hair, I didn't forget to introduce myself: "Oh, by the way, Zhu Shan is in the class of visual communication of the 20th grade school of design, and this explosive head is in the same class." Yu Qiaoman and Wu Fugui have already gone to the hotel to

    arrange luggage and supplies.

    In order to minimize the survival information conveyed to the zombies, only a few small nightlights that can be seen indoors are lit in the quaint little homestay.

    The internal order of the homestay area is orderly. Towards dusk, some people were also busy transporting straw stacks that seemed to have been moved from the farm area, although it was not known what they were used for.

    Most of the walls along the street have also been turned into their graffiti walls. It seems that the entertainment and art life of the alumni of the School of Design has not been left behind.

    "But before talking about us, why did you come to Jingmen Town at this time?" Zhu Shan was puzzled.

    Su Zilin lowered his head and smiled, and said helplessly: "This is a long story."

    It seems that the story from the closure of the school to the present was told to others in such a simple way for the first time.

    So, after listening to the experience from the outbreak of zombies to the journey to Jingmen Town in order to exchange supplies, Zhu Shan grasped the point very sharply: "It means that there are still people in the school

    during the rainy season??" "You should know us when you see us." Shen Wei spread his hands, "Not only are there, but     there are quite

    a lot, more than eighty."

The teaching and research office only said that to maintain online teaching, the approval procedures are very troublesome, try not to go home if you can—of course, if you go back, don’t come back.”

    Su Zilin explained to her: “So you are here now I saw us."

    "Hey." Yin Hetuo said with a melancholy face, "Three rainy seasons ago, we were still thinking about leaving school secretly for a trip." "

    Strictly speaking, it's actually a trip now." Lu Chaonan Pat him on the shoulder.

    "? Really?"