Chapter 41

Chapter 41 Farewell Alumni / Legend of the Werewolf

    At eight o'clock in the morning, Zhu Shan and Chang Junming were already waiting at the front desk.

    For the trading plan to Jingmen Town, the food crops and oil-extracting crops have been obtained, as well as fishing gear and fry. The rest is to get some poultry as much as possible.

    And this transaction needs to go back to the place of the journey - that is, at the foot of Jingmen Mountain, Wu Yan's home.

    Many villagers in the village raise poultry in captivity. According to Wu Yan, there are also many free-range poultry on the mountain. These two channels can complete the last transaction of this trip.

    Now the daytime temperature has dropped to five degrees, but the sun is shining brightly.

    The morning sun shines on the B&B area, and the beautiful and quiet riverside town looks like it just woke up.

    "Aren't you planning to go back with us?" Su Zilin looked at Zhu Shan, "The longer the apocalypse lasts, the more difficult it will be for your supplies." Zhu Shan twisted her fingers and shook her head in embarrassment: "To be honest, I don't know

    . "

    We have survived in this homestay area for a month, and we have accumulated all the supplies and fortifications bit by bit." She sighed, "Now the number of zombies in Jingmen Town has basically reached 90%. It has been brought under control, after all, it is such a closed place, there are only so many living people, and those who can survive have survived, and the zombies will probably not grow any more." You can see them at the back of the hotel area, and they are already

    here As a stronghold, build walls and stockpile food.

    Of course, the efficiency and scale are far less than that of the school, but it is barely enough to survive, just like the villages and commercial farms at the foot of the mountain.

    Moreover, judging from the several trucks loaded with cargo at the exit of the back door, they seem to have some material exchanges with the surviving farmers in the commercial farm area.

    In the small Jingmen Town, the number of humans and zombies has stabilized. If a human dies, there will be one less, and if a zombie is killed, there will be one less.

    With the passage of time, it is not impossible to completely wipe out the zombies as long as the remaining capable human beings maintain the momentum of defense and resistance in the ancient town that is independent on the island in the middle of the Tongjiang River.

    Although this place was the first to fall, with its geographical advantage of being isolated from the world, it may unexpectedly become a safe zone with zero zombies.

    The premise is that their supplies can be sufficient to survive this year's cold winter.

    "So, it's not so much that I don't want to go back, it's better to say that I don't want to go back."

    Zhu Shan continued to explain, "There are not only our classmates here, but also some local residents and foreign tourists who were trapped at that time. Everyone has put in a lot of hard work in the living area, and I don't really want to give up halfway."

    Hearing what she said, Su Zilin didn't try to persuade her any more.

    In fact, the six people were not completely relieved about the school situation, let alone guarantee that "as long as you go back to school, I can guarantee that you can sit back and relax and live until the zombies die."