Chapter 60

Chapter 60 Midfield College Town: Grand Theft Auto

    If that's not a good start, I don't know what else is.

    "What did I say?!" He Xingyan said loudly, "If you say it won't turn off, it will never turn off!!"

    Plaid Shirt: "But you still can't tell whether it is the effect of our modification or the enhancement of the armory." The effect."

    He frowned, "Tsk, the bombs are all blown up, why do you care so much?"

    The sound of buildings colliding and collapsing and shouting and killing can already be heard in the University City.

    You can't immerse yourself for too long, you have to turn back immediately to support.

    The pressure in the area on the viaduct has been reduced by more than half, and it will continue to be garrisoned by the students of the Tongda University. If there is any situation, the alliance LAN and beacon will be notified at any time.

    Of the three transmission sources, City T, the most unstable and unpredictable, has been cut off.

    The next main battlefield is in the University City.

    The two trucks marched side by side in two ways. According to the terrain and the advantages of the gatehouse, the University of Technology decided to fight the tower defense station, and now it is necessary to return to the school immediately to operate the equipment.

    And my task is to play wild.

    "Honestly, Brother Li." Shen Wei put the blade back into the scabbard, "I can understand that Ah Tong is a practitioner, but where did you learn Kung Fu?" Yu Li smiled at the corner of his mouth, and said lightly

    : "I learned it when I was repairing the piano."

    "?" Shen Wei looked at him vigilantly, "Have you used this answer before?"

    The truck was moving forward at the fastest speed, and the fuel tank that had just been filled was full of power , but after a while, the familiar school gate appeared in front of my eyes.

    Surrounded by the red flames, they happened to bump into the first wave of zombies in the University City, rushing towards the school gate with a clear goal.

    Tripping ropes and traps lie ahead.

    parking.

    "So fast?!" On the building next to him, the heads of two students stuck out from the window on the fifth floor, "Is the bombing over?" "Of

    course!" Yin He said.

    The six people jumped out of the car immediately, and then all got in through the anti-theft door of the building prepared on the left hand side.

    There are three roads leading to the University City. The tide of zombies is like three black mud rivers. The terrifying roar and the sound of rain are constantly converging towards the central store—in fact, if you look at a zombie alone, you don’t feel that it is a zombie

    . "Black".

    But the solidified black-purple blood clots gushing from the wounds on their bodies, the ragged clothes covered in mud and blood, as well as the gray skin and pupils, all suppressed the color saturation on their bodies to the minimum, leaving nothing but Gray-black with no signs of life.

    It was like a pool of stagnant water, but strangely, there were turbulent waves.

    "It's a good thing I didn't miss it."