Chapter 77

Chapter 77 Squad Mission: The Fast and the Furious

    The next day, train t145, the aisle of carriage one.

    The corpses of the zombies killed by air guns were still scattered outside the cockpit, and the smell was not pleasant.

    I pressed the button for spraying disinfectant, but there might not be much left in storage, so I just sprayed it down in a thin layer, barely playing the role of temporary deodorization.

    "Let's talk about it first. Let's drive the radio back to platform one and carefully observe the situation of the zombies on the platform. Then this gentleman and I who have been contradicting me go to the second floor to grab our car, and you go to the third floor to grab yours." How about getting back all the lost ones, and then start spreading leaflets along the road?" "Let's not talk about anything else."

    Lu

    Chaonan looked at Shen Wei, who had his hands in his hands and described the new plan vividly, "Do we have to use this posture to discuss?"

    The leaflet team had a total of five people in action, and three other boys from the University of Science and Technology came to help.

    Everyone bent and squatted on both sides of the aisle, huddling together in a posture of bad boys on the street.

    "I just think it's more professional looking at it this way." Shen Wei replied, "Okay, at this critical moment, can you stop raising such superficial rebuttals?" Lu Chaonan: So he raised his hands in a gesture of surrender, signaling

    to

    continue .

    "It's very cool just looking at the process." Boy No. 1 of the University of Science and Technology touched his chin and thought, "However, your plan is the same as putting an elephant in the refrigerator. There are hundreds of zombies on the platform. How can the two of you cross over? Zombies robbing cars?"

    "Ah" Shen Wei nodded, "It makes sense, but I didn't consider this issue at all."

    Lu Chaonan said with his eyes: "?"

    "With such a big tram, it's good to attract the attention of zombies It’s useful.” Boy No. 2 of the University of Science and Technology replied, “Zombies are not as sensitive as imagined. The distance from the tram to the platform is so short. If you can find a way to divert the zombies away from the driveway, you can get in the car and run away. hopefully."

    "So, if we want to minimize our own attraction to zombies, as long as we can stick to that distance, we're done?" Shen Wei frowned and rolled his eyes, "Yes, very good." Lu Chaonan: "Surrender,

    surrender To the lowest?"

    At this time, the boy No. 3 suddenly clapped his hands: "Hey, have you seen that movie?" Everyone     said in unison

    : "What?"

Only through the zombie crowd can you enter the safe bar." He said excitedly, "So the protagonist group directly made up as zombies, imitated the movements and sounds of zombies and mixed into the zombie crowd, and it really worked." "Yes, yes,

    yes There is a paragraph." Shen Wei blinked, "Then, why don't we try?"

    Lu Chaonan: "Can I express my opinion now?"

    "I wanted to refuse." Shen Wei said, "But let's come "

    First of all, it's zombies, not zombies, and their attack power and speed are not at the same level." Lu Chaonan pointed to the horrible pile of corpses behind them, "Secondly, the choice of a zombie's target does not depend on who is more human-like .Finally"