Chapter 34

Chapter 34

    At dawn, [City Wall Construction Station] sent a message.

    The sound of rumbling material integration echoed in the quiet campus.

    [Unlocking total consumption materials:

    stone x 300kg

    soil x 200kg

    wood x 200kg

    reed x 50kg

    willow branch x 50kg]

    [Western city wall: lv1 → lv2

    security: low → medium]

    What follows, represents the campus fortification [ The light yellow color of the city wall also extends from the west wall to all directions of the campus like ink.

    In the other three directions, the school's primitive walls full of holes have turned into solid and beautiful red brick walls.

    The upgrading of the west city wall is to continue to heighten and reinforce the original foundation, and the shape is actually approaching the appearance of the [Great Wall].

    Up to three meters high and half a meter thick. The foundation is rammed with soil along the ground, and the neat stone strips are covered with sticky sand, and then a layer of reeds and willow branches is laid, and then stones are pressed, and it is built repeatedly, layer by layer.

    Not to mention zombies, even a speeding car can hardly face this wall head-on.

    [East city wall has unlocked lv1]

    [South city wall has unlocked lv1]

    [North city wall has unlocked lv1]

    [Since the user has upgraded the west city wall to lv2, the city wall construction station will automatically unlock the remaining city walls for the user. In subsequent upgrades, the city walls in each direction will be built separately and will no longer be bound.

    Users are requested to continue to work hard in future fortifications and continuously improve the campus defense level~]

    Then what pops up is the material to move up to the next level. The materials needed to upgrade to the second level on the remaining three sides are the same as those of the west city wall, while the materials required to upgrade the west city wall to the third level are greatly increased on the original basis.

    It seems that the further you go, the more difficult it will be.

    [Materials required to upgrade the west city wall to lv3:

    stone x 1500kg

    soil x 800kg

    wood x 1000kg

    reed x 300kg

    willow branch x 300kg]

    For such a difficult task, the cooperative can only continue to work hard in the past few days and collect as much as possible.

    Really reassuring news.

    The three of them had already packed their schoolbags and hiking bags. The supplies are all in the truck, and I carry some necessities with me, such as emergency rations, knives, flashlights, etc., in case of emergencies.

    Due to the characteristics of the app, you have to bring your mobile phone, charger and power bank, and get in touch with the alliance LAN at any time.