Chapter 48

Chapter 48 Watchtower

    Click on this sticky note to leave a message, the page turns with a bang, and a new one appears below.

    No matter how the handwriting looks, it looks like they stepped on it with their feet.

    [Advice from the forest farm owner:

    eating old pine nuts in the pine forest all the time, very uncreative.

    When the weather gets colder, it is very difficult to take care of the tree and make it grow fast.

    Do you understand what we mean? ]

    is still a pine cone watermark.

    "What kind of suggestion is this?" Shen Wei said.

    "Keep down." Su Zilin quickly raised his fingers to make a silent gesture, and by the way looked at the forest where there was no squirrels, "Don't let them hear you." "I'm sorry, I'm sorry." Shen Wei quickly slid on his

    knees , "I mean, the word suggestion is used too modestly, an order is an order, and we will do whatever is required!" After finishing speaking, the

    crown of a tree beside him trembled.

    It's really the status quo of the bottom employees of large companies.

    In the morning, the students in the logistics group used the vegetable delivery cart moved from the grocery room of the cafeteria and Uncle Cai’s minivan to go back and forth five times, and finally moved all the vegetables accumulated in the cafeteria to the newly unlocked big in the warehouse.

    The cement square at the lower part of the sports stand was originally some partitioned utility room, which used to be used to store some props that could not fit in the equipment room, such as the flags for the opening ceremony, shuttlecocks and various railings, etc., and even used for physical testing and running. yellow vest.     After the unauthorized modification of the building, while ensuring that the overall structure is still very strong and stable, the lower space was completely opened up, forming a huge warehouse space surrounding the playground on three sides.     The most wonderful thing is that the greenhouse and warehouse are integrated, and it is very convenient to store them on the spot after harvesting. As long as the crops produced in the greenhouse can enjoy the preservation effect in the large warehouse, it can be regarded as a public enhanced general granary + freezer.

    Students in the material group no longer have to worry about the century-old problem of "where should the crops harvested today be stuffed in the cafeteria".

    As for the granary and freezer next to my dormitory, I can now comfortably use it as my own millet jar and small refrigerator.

    After moving the vegetables, the app also shows the current warehouse space:

    [Potatoes: 3360 catties

    Tomatoes: 1387 catties

    White radish: 4325

    catties Cabbage: 4850 catties

    Spinach: 2948 catties

    Chrysanthemum chrysanthemum: 1663 catties

    Green lettuce: 1200 catties Pounds of

    coriander: 1528 catties

    Big fruit ox horn pepper: 2340 catties

    Chaotian pepper: 1246 catties]

    [Used storage space: 23g

    Remaining storage space: 30g]