Chapter 74

Chapter 74 Intercity Train Tour

    "Fu, Fushan Science and Technology Park?" Shen Wei carefully pushed the zombie's head aside with the tip of a knife, "That is to say, we can just sit all the way to the terminal now?" was blurred by various

    liquids The platform outside the car window, as the speed of the tram gradually increased, reversed.

    The figures of the zombie group were gradually left behind without a trace, only the voice was still roaring like the sea at high tide.

    The smell in the compartment was so foul that it made people retch when they first entered. In addition to the red and black and purple blood stains intertwined on the various seats, there are also many indescribable human structures, with pieces of meat and bones scattered around.

    Under a few seats, human severed limbs curled up stiffly, reaching out to the aisle.

    What happened in this tram? Can't think about it at all.

    "Sit at the terminus, and then cross a street, and our University of Science and Technology is on the opposite side." Ye Jifan panted and took out his mobile phone, "Wait a minute, I have to tell another dormitory of our school to ask them to wait at the terminus Then pick someone up."

    The other two girls from the University of Science and Technology sat down on their seats exhaustedly, lowering their heads to change the magazine for the pistol.

    Their pistols were black, shiny new, and very small. There must be a term for this model and style, but unfortunately I don't know anything about it.

    The pistol robbed from the killer's car was much worn out, the silver-white plating was almost worn out, and the style looked older, as if it would appear in old western cowboy movies.

    Lu Chaonan struggled to pull his finger out of the trigger. It was the first time he touched a gun, and his knuckles were all red from the jerky steel ring.

    Judging from the zombies whose heads were shot on the roof just now, the firepower of this pistol is really not bad.

    "Is the backpack still on you?" Su Zilin glanced around.

    Fortunately, the backpacks of conventional supplies are always carried on the body habitually, and they will not be easily taken off even when riding in a car, and the weapons are always in hand.

    All that is lost is the car.

    Yin Hyuk looked down at the backpack stuffed with grenades and flares in his left hand, and then at the heavy gas canister in his right hand, and suddenly realized: "I just said why I couldn't run just now." Abandoning the car and fleeing for his life was helpless

    . In that case, if you don't decisively use the elevator to make a detour, but forcefully drive into the driveway, it is estimated that even the iron sheet will be dismantled by the more than 500 zombies.

    Now, both of his cars were banned, and he even took a car from the University of Science and Technology into one.

    But looking at the appearance of friends from HKUST, they didn't care much. Ye Jifan waved his hand even more, and comforted him in turn: "Welcome to City T!"

    From her tone, it seemed that she was introducing a certain kind of customs unique to City T as the host.

    "Oh, it's always been like this here. Losing things is a common thing. As long as you don't lose your life, you can talk about anything, right?" Ye Jifan said, "Anyway, in T City, you can go along with it." There are plenty of cars, and at worst, we can buy one from the street and modify it. Everyone should sit down and rest now, and wait for the