Chapter 15

Chapter 15

    "Look here!" Shen Wei said in a loud voice, "Keep your eyes open, the weakest person in the field is here, okay?"

    Another burst of stones flew by, but at this time the zombies had turned a deaf ear to the attack from the second floor.

    A muffled growl erupts from their throats in an eerie articulation. They seem to have entered a certain [target-locking] mode, thereby eliminating external interference.

    Yu Qiaoman bit her lip, picked up the hoe, turned and went downstairs calmly.

    "Sister Qiaoman!" Su Zilin called her to stop, "I understand how you feel, but you can't be direct" "

    You guys, you are on top, continue to cover them. I'll be fine." Yu Qiaoman shook her head and forced a smile Meaning:

    "I'm sorry to say that, I really want to go back with you, and I also want to go to the university with you to see what it's like there." "

    No, there must be a way." Su Zi frowned. Cold sweat, "Since they have no scruples about our actions now, they can definitely take advantage of this."

    Yu Li tightly clenched his hand with the bat: "As long as they rush over, we will be the first time"

    the leader zombies said Roar.

    "Run!" Lu Chaonan shouted.

    Without further hesitation, five zombies rushed forward one after another, and the three of them immediately circled behind the rows of steel pipes and pushed them down with a bang.

    The steel pipe was heavy, but the zombie was only held back for less than a second before it frantically flung it away and struggled to get up. One of them, who was wearing a suit when he was alive, even snatched up a steel pipe, roaring and swooping towards him.

    Yu Li had no choice but to roll sideways to avoid it. Yin He pushed it away with a club, and wanted to mend the stick, but was dragged by the two at the same time and slid behind the square wood pile.

    The heavy steel pipe fell down instantly.

    "What do you mean, why did you learn how to use tools while tapping?" Yin Hyuk gasped in fear.

    Lu Chaonan sneered: "I'm afraid it has evolved again."

    Yu Qiaoman gritted her teeth and rushed downstairs.

    "I'll follow her." Chen Fangtong rolled down the railing.

    "Then I..." Shen Wei was in a dilemma while holding the Tang Dao with the hilt facing up, "I, I'll follow you!"

    Looking at the situation of the stairs on both sides, Su Zilin shouted: "Yin He, don't you want to blow the charge?"

    "What?!" Yin He terrified, "I want to brag because I want to brag, but now I want to live more!" "

    Then lead them to the right." Su Zilin gestured.

    For some reason, the zombies now put all their attention on the three people on the first floor. The stairs on the right are blocked, and the stairs on the left are the only access. As long as the zombies turn their backs to the left, they can make full use of this geographical advantage and come up with an unexpected surprise attack.

    After understanding what she meant, the three of them looked at each other and ran towards the tripod on the right.

    Sure enough, the zombies immediately followed.