Chapter 3

Chapter 3 Zero Yuan Shopping in Supermarkets

    The rain has subsided a little. But it just changed from "storm" to "heavy rain".

    The hallway of the dormitory full of wet footprints is as quiet as if there is no one in it, and the noisy rain curtain seems to be two worlds.

    All dormitory doors are locked.

    "How many people are there in the school now?" Su Zilin asked doubtfully.

    "The week before the rainstorm, most of the people from the School of Design seemed to have gone to Jingmen Town to collect wind."

    Shen Wei counted with his fingers, "After the weather disaster warning, people from the other three schools applied to leave school and study at home Now there are very few who stay in the school with all their dormitories like us.”

    Tongjiang University of the Arts has four colleges, namely design, media, music and dance, of which the design college is the largest, with the same number of students as the other three. The colleges combined were flat.

    "In other words, there is only one left in the school now." Shen Wei frowned tightly, almost rolling his eyes.

    "About 500 people." Su Zilin replied.

    Tongjiang University of the Arts is originally located in a remote area with sparsely populated areas, surrounded by clear water, green mountains and great rivers, covering an area of ​​nearly 3,500 mu.

    "On average, there are only 0143 people per mu." She continued.

    This population density is almost as high as that of rare animals.

    "It's better if there are fewer people." Shen Wei opened the transparent umbrella, the slender handle of which looked vulnerable in the rain, "I announce that today the school supermarket will be contracted by our dormitory No. 717, Block B, Dexin Building!

    " So happy." Chen Fangtong said happily in the most flat tone, "We are going to rob."

    Shen Wei coughed twice: "Don't talk nonsense, at this moment, human beings should unite and form an indestructible alliance. If you don’t rob or rob, the world will be united.”

    Walking out of the dormitory, the muddy rainwater had reached the ankles, sending out bursts of chill.

    The dormitory area of ​​the School of Communication is located behind the School History Museum. Surrounded by a pine forest and a garden of low shrubs and flowers, there are several sculptures donated by foreign friend schools when the school was founded.

    However, amidst the heavy gray rain, there were a few tall gray and white statues of people standing in the invisible pine forest, which seemed strange no matter how you looked.

    "Okay, then you and your fellow Taoists should pay attention to safety." Chen Fangtong whispered on the phone, "Drink less alcohol, I will be with my friends, it will be fine." Su Zilin said with concern: "The situation of grandpa and

    grandma How is it?"

    "Very good." Chen Fangtong said, "During the blockade, they were attending a gathering of monks and Taoists in the Taoist temple on Jingguan Mountain. There is no danger there for the time being, and the gathering has not stopped until now." Shen

    Weitactics After a long pause, she asked, "Your grandparents are really Taoist priests?" "

    Yes." She nodded, "I said I didn't lie to you."