Chapter 43

Chapter 43 Let's go home together!

    The boy with three colorful chicken feathers stuck in his head gasped for a moment:

    "My God, my God"

    "It's my own! Calm down!"

    "Can you put away that broken horn of yours? It’s ringing in your ears.”

    “Could it be that our school has also fallen?!”

    “How many days have passed? The end of the world is over? Is there such a good thing?” There was

    a mess in the undergrowth.

    Shen Wei continued to hold the thermos, trying to speak:

    "Uh, at this time, shouldn't you be the ones to come out first?"

    "So what is this?" Wu Fugui asked in a low voice.

    Lu Chaonan glanced at him, "It used to be a vacuum flask, but now it's a tiger amulet." "

    You guys came from the homestay area? They've already told you? Chang Junming?" He

    claimed to be from the second class of the Environmental Design Department of the School of Design A boy with a circle of creepers on his head and three coats of colored paint on his face, his name is Cheng Sui.

    He pressed on with one question after another, with an extremely serious expression on his face.

    "There is something on your head." Chen Fangtong said.

    "Oh? Oh, of course." He touched the creeper wrapped around it carefully, "This is what we use when hunting to confuse animals and hide ourselves in nature." "What about the face

    ? He

    looked away, "When primitive tribes hunt, they have to dress up in a scary enough way, so

    that animals will be frightened." "It seems that your costume is quite successful." Lu Chaonan said, "Not only animals, but also adult humans. I was also frightened by you."

    Xiao Ji pursed her mouth, and had nowhere to refute, so she had to accept her fate.

    "But what about those murals and adult faces you mentioned?" Su Zilin looked back at Xiao Ji.

    "Then how do I know, I was busy running for my life."

    Hearing this, Cheng Sui said helplessly, "Follow me, I'll take you to have a look."

    Everyone went around and walked through the undergrowth until they came to a deciduous tree Gathered flat areas.

    There is a thick layer of leaves on the ground, which is very soft to step on.

    At this time, the altitude has reached nearly 800 meters, and the cold temperature makes people shiver.

    However, this kind of cold is different from the severe cold of the biting cold wind in winter. It belongs to the deep mountains and old forests, and it penetrates into the bones from the soles of the feet.

    There are about 20 classmates who came across by chance in Shanlin. Most of them are dressed normally, and judging from the jackets and down jackets, they must have made sufficient preparations before going up the mountain.

    Of course, there are also some students who are particularly involved in the role, the camouflage on their faces is particularly complicated, and the chicken feathers on their heads seem to be pulled from some unfortunate chickens.