Chapter 44

Chapter 44 New Information

    "But the potatoes will be cooked tomorrow." Chen Fangtong said innocently, "Why don't you wait for the potatoes to come together."

    Hearing this, Jiang Yun's roommate looked at Jiang Yun: "Yes, why don't you wait for the potatoes to come together? Are you thinking hard about how to make twenty different dishes of tomatoes?"

    Jiang Yun quickly looked at Uncle Cai again, and asked him this difficult question: "Uncle, why?" There

    are only so many types of ingredients in school. Even if they are permuted and combined, it is not enough to make twenty different dishes with tomatoes.

    So Uncle Cai waved his spatula and gave the perfect answer:

    "Hey, I can't say that. We can wait for the potatoes to ripen, but we can't wait for you to come back!"

    It was so perfect that everyone applauded for this speech.

    In front of the window are the tomatoes just harvested by the students in the greenhouse group today. It seems to be for display. Arhats are stacked in a pyramid shape, and the biggest ones are placed on top.

    Tomatoes are ruddy and translucent in color, as if soaked in the brightest sunlight and grown up. The size is about the same as a grapefruit, and it takes two hands to hold it firmly. Putting it under the nose and sniffing carefully, it is a refreshing and sweet and sour aroma.

    The mobile phone is also crowded with messages from the app. They come from [Greenhouse No. 0] and [Campus Fortification System] respectively.

    In the past few days of leaving, the greenhouse has harvested a total of 644 tomatoes, and other crops are also undergoing a smooth cycle of planting and growth.

    Thanks to the efforts of the students in the infrastructure construction group, the north city wall has also been upgraded to lv2, and the materials for the east city wall and south city wall are about to be completed.

    "Come on, let's have a look first." Uncle Cai introduced, "The first is the tomato dragon fish."

    Shen Wei was shocked: "We still have dragon fish?"

    "Didn't everyone raid the cafeteria before?" Uncle Cai He replied, "Now I heard that there will be a welcome party, so I handed in a lot, but it is enough for this big pot, and it will be gone after eating."

    Bright red thick tomato juice, white fish wrapped in it. Plump and juicy tomato cubes and emerald green coriander are interspersed with each other, and the hot and fresh aroma of sweet and sour rushes straight into the nostrils.

    This dinner can be regarded as relying on hundreds of meals to get together.

    Different dishes are arranged along the long table, and there are all kinds of shapes, but the only thing that is the same is that they are all tomato red.

    The students have also started to taste the fruits of hard work during this period of time while building the team.

    "Then there are cowboy bones with tomato, chicken breast stewed with tomato, lettuce fried with tomato, sugar cube with tomato, mushroom fried with tomato, and tomato," Uncle Cai continued to introduce.

    "Wait." Su Zilin noticed, "When did we have pine mushrooms?"

    Jiang Yun quickly replied: "It's amazing, when we went to dig fertilizer in the pine forest yesterday, we happened to see a large piece of dead wood growing on it. "