Chapter 57

Chapter 57 Trying to Make Landmines/Baby!

    It wasn't until 9:30 in the evening that the zombie study course was finally announced to be over.

    The effect is naturally not as good as learning in actual combat, but at least it is absolutely safe.

    Make a bottom line in your heart, understand what it means to be tough with zombies face to face, and then go back and practice the basic methods of using blunt weapons.

    After all, when the real zombie tide comes, hand-to-hand combat is the most bottom-line combat method, and it is generally used to save lives, save people, or surprise attacks, rather than large-scale combat.

    In any case, the zombie tide must have a three-digit number, and it must not be a 1v1 charge like the ancient cold weapon battlefield.

    It's okay to fight with people with blunt objects, but if you are bitten by a zombie, it will be over. Such unreasonable sacrifices are absolutely not allowed.

    At this time, it is particularly important to use the terrain reasonably, formulate strategies, and cooperate with corresponding weapons.

    "Cluck cluck" came the chattering sound of a hen in the pine forest.

    For some reason they were extra loud tonight, especially the hens, who kept repeating the same note over and over, as if to mark a certain period.

    In fact, fellow schoolmates who have nothing to do after class are also staring at them.

    Therefore, for a while, it was unclear which side was more troublesome.

    The scene in front of me is indeed fresh in the last days. Just imagine, in the lush and dense pine forest, the squirrels squatting among the branches and leaves to watch the show, the chickens strolling leisurely below, or hatching eggs sweetly, and the sound of fish hitting the nets from time to time in the rice fields beside it, the white geese stand up. In the luxurious greenhouse, the lush green shadows like a botanical garden are swaying quietly.

    It is really a top farmhouse.

    "Teacher He, Teacher He!" Shen Wei sneaked through the crowd and greeted in a low voice, "Come here."

    He Xingyan then turned his eyes away from looking at the greenhouse.

    Seeing his intoxicated appearance, he might really want to reproduce such miracles in his own school.     "What's the matter?" He trotted to the side ,

    "Speaking of which, what kind of material is your greenhouse film?

Our scope is gone, I don’t understand at all, anyway, it was given by that green head.”

    The two walked to the back of the pond in the landscape garden, Su Zilin was waiting there, with a big snakeskin bag at his feet.

    She stood in the dark with her arms folded, looking at the rockery aside with her serious eyes, as if she was thinking about something.

    The night with thin moonlight and the secret meeting-like location are very similar to the scene of an underground meeting.

    The area of ​​the landscape garden is small, and the three rockeries in the middle are connected to each other, and there is a four-fold gazebo corridor at the back, surrounded by the current fish pond.

    The transformed rice fields and fish ponds are paired with classical gardens. It has to be said that it is a bit punk.

    "Huh?" He Xingyan said, "Where is Teacher Tong?" "I