Chapter 2

Chapter 2 The survival value is as high as 3!

    "The zombies have arrived at the school gate now?" Su Zilin frowned.

    "No, no." Jiang Yun waved her hand weakly, "I saw a few small groups across the block when I walked to the school gate in the afternoon, and they probably came from Jingmen Town." Shen Wei said vigilantly: "

    Jingmen Town?"

    "It is said that Jingmen Town is the most concentrated place of abnormal human beings in City T, but the school has blocked the safety zone with the power grid, even if they run over, they will not be able to break through the blockade for a while." Jiang Yun explained.

    "That is to say, as long as they abandon Jingmen Town and turn their target to University City, we will be separated from them by a layer of power grid?"

    Hearing this, Jiang Yun sobbed and was finally forced to cry:

    "I don't know either. , don’t ask me so many questions—”

    “You’d better go back to the dormitory first, calm down.” Seeing that her spirit was on the verge of collapse, Su Zilin patted her shoulder and comforted her, “Don’t worry, since the school is now in a safe area, we will There must still be a chance to wait for rescue."

    She tremblingly pulled out the pole of the suitcase, and her steps were weak: "Take care, you must take care. Sisters, if you have something to contact, before the network and electricity are cut off." Boom

    .

    The dormitory door was slammed shut.

    The alarm sound outside the window gradually faded away, and the drone had already flown away.

    Doomsday, zombies.

    These ethereal words that were originally intangible have become established facts.

    "The situation is serious." Su Zilin threw his glasses on the desk anxiously: "We need a plan." The

    dormitory is originally a four-person size. When the freshman started, the girl in the fourth bed had a relapse of her old illness and had to drop out of school and return to her hometown for long-term treatment. sick, so the bed has been vacant and used as a storage room.

    Shen Wei stepped on the ladder and climbed to the fourth bed. After a while, many pots and pans were thrown on the ground.

    Su Zilin: "Are you sure you want to cook at this time"

    She turned her head and looked at a fool: "What are you talking about? It's not always like this in doomsday movies. At this critical moment of human survival, I must need a lot of metal to smelt into weapons to defend my homeland!" Su Zilin said

    . Question: "What doomsday movie are you watching? The Battle of Leningrad?"

    "It's restarted."

    Chen Fangtong popped out three words again without emotion.

    "Yes, yes, this line is common in doomsday movies." Shen Wei carefully compared two small iron pots, "goodjob Ah Tong, you are much calmer than Secretary Su, her hands were shaking like a sieve just now Like."

    "I mean." She picked up the phone and shook it in the direction of the two of them, "The phone restarted."

    Restart?

    As if realizing something, Su Zilin immediately ran back to his No. 2 bed and grabbed the small electronic device.

    "What?" Shen Wei withdrew his head from the curtain with difficulty, with his beautiful shaggy hair bleached platinum.