Chapter 22

Chapter 22 The Terrible Is

    The six people were divided into three groups, and they could transport a total of four carts of rice noodles, one cart of daily necessities, and one cart of convenience and frozen food, so as to end the battle on the third floor as quickly as possible.

    The aisle floor was smooth, but there was still a loud rumbling sound from the trolley wheels above, echoing through the empty central mall.

    This is an unavoidable thing. The elevator is out of service and the materials are heavy. Going down the passage is the most convenient way.

    "Actually, I'm not that timid, really." In the boring noise, Yin He suddenly said, "I just can't accept that kind of thing." "Oh, really."

    Chen Fangtong replied like this.

    Her voice was light and thin, rather than questioning, it was more like approving the statement. It's even impossible to catch the words and refute.

    "It's normal to be afraid. Everyone has something to be afraid of." Chen Fangtong continued, "I never think that timidity is a shortcoming." He obviously

    wanted to save himself a little bit of the situation, but now it has become another For her to comfort herself.

    Yin He moved his eyes: "Then what are you afraid of?"

    Chen Fangtong counted with his fingers: "Cockroaches, spiders, centipedes, maybe caterpillars." "Where are zombies

    ?"

    "Not at all," she said.

    It seems to be comforted, but it seems not to be comforted at all.

    Yin He opened his mouth, but didn't say a word, so he continued to roll the cart with his head depressed.

    After walking through two empty and long employee passages, the two finally returned to the first floor of the shopping mall.

    There was a faint stench in the air.

    Not the stale smell of rotting corpses. It was fresh blood, mixed with the special smell from the surface of the zombie's skin that he had smelled before.

    In front is the jewelry counter you passed by when you came in.

    Chen Fangtong stretched out his hand, and suddenly covered Yin He's eyes.

    "?!" His field of vision was pitch black, and he was stunned, "What's wrong?"

    "Don't look at it." Chen Fangtong said.

    Out of the curiosity-seeking mentality of challenging himself, Yin He still carefully glanced in the direction of the smell.

    The cabinet lady who fell behind the glass table had a huge gash in her stomach at some point, like being bitten by a wild animal.

    The blood in the body of the corpse stopped flowing, so the blood around the body was not so much flowing out, as it was rubbed around when the murderer disemboweled him.

    The dark red and purple liquid dripped all the way, pointing to the safety passage stairs on the right side of the first floor.

    Yin He turned pale in an instant, and forced himself to look away from the tragic corpse, leaning against the cart and sprinting towards the gate truck: "Quick, let's put

    the things in the car first."

    Chen Fangtong turned his head and watched In the direction where the blood disappeared, he trotted to follow.