Chapter 72

Chapter 72 Urban Adventure Strategy / Let's Go

    [Dear friends, when you open this guide, then I will acquiesce that you must be very interested in setting off to t city in the last days!

    If you are ready to accept this adventure invitation, please be sure to read the reference suggestions provided by HKUST carefully, I believe it will be of great benefit to your trip to T City. ]

    Su Zilin read this passage three times repeatedly, "They are really serious about writing strategies

    ." "If you don't write it like this, you won't be able to pass the review." Your strategy was typed back, saying that the quality is not up to standard, so it will not be published.”

    Taking out the backpack that was going to pack the luggage, the three gathered around the small dining table, and continued reading.

    Click on the guide, and you will see a map with a huge capacity.

    This should not be an ordinary photo taken, but a scanned image. It is conservatively estimated that the size is more than 50 b.

    After a brief load, the picture appears.

    [Before setting off for city t, the most urgent task, of course, is to fully understand the urban structure of city t. (Picture)

    This is an electronic map that can be enlarged ten times, which includes all the streets and lanes in T city. If you are a local in T City, you should be very familiar with this map—

    yes, this is the one posted on the big screen at the intersection of the traffic headquarters building all year round! ]

    "You lived in City T before, right?" Chen Fangtong blinked at Shen Wei.

    "I lived there before." She put her arms around her backpack and looked at the map very strangely, "But T City is so big, I lived in the small circle in the middle for two or three years when I was a child, and then moved away. To be honest, I don’t have the slightest impression.”

    [With the commercial and trade Twin Towers District of T City as the center, it is divided into four regions according to the distance from the Twin Towers District and the degree of prosperity. Here the names of the regions are simplified and marked on the map -

    District 1, District 2, District 3 and District 4.

    Having said that, I have to insert a joke: the prosperity of the four areas of city t is positively correlated with the concentration of zombies!

    How about it, is it unbearable? ]

    Chen Fangtong: "Haha."

    I always feel that the friends of the University of Science and Technology are indeed not very good at this job.

    However, these four areas are indeed clearly marked in the map, which is completely different from the map that Wu Yan handed over when he first went to Jingmen Town.

    Without much effort, one can easily understand the urban area structure of T City.

    The first district includes the commercial twin tower area at the center of the city, and the trade center and financial center in the southeast circle. It is a gathering place for celebrities and elites with every inch of land and money. Even if you are not from T city, you have heard of this prosperous town full of luxury and money.

    In the city, no matter how glamorous the skin is, it is finally supported by the blood and sweat of countless ordinary people below. Therefore, during the daytime (especially during working hours) in District 1, the flow of people is always beyond imagination.