Chapter 17

Chapter 17 Armory / I See, I Hit, I Exterminate

    Also included in the warehouse is this large truck.

    Gasoline is a problem. The minivan presented by Uncle Cai in his hand is full of gas, and it is estimated that it can run more than 500 kilometers. There are two-thirds of the diesel in the fuel tank of this large truck, and there are more than 300 kilometers left to run.

    There is a gas station at the junction of the expressway to Jingmen Town, where you can find a lot of gasoline and diesel. But from the current point of view, the closer to Jingmen Town, the more dangerous the area, and the density of zombies is far greater than that of University City.

    Therefore, it is necessary to find a way to enter and leave Jingmen Town safely before the fuel tanks of the two trucks are exhausted.

    Lu Chaonan twitched his eyes and glanced at the truck driver's body on the ground, climbed into the driver's seat, and said: "I'll drive the car in first, see you later."

    Yu Li shook his head: "Bury it."

    Uncle Cai quickly He stepped forward and said, "I'll help you."

    From the box full of emergency blankets, he took one out of the box and wrapped it around the driver's cold and stiff body, and dug a nearby pit for a hasty burial.

    In the last days, if there is no exposure to the wilderness, it is considered a relatively high burial treatment. To put it more cruelly, if the zombie's sense of smell is very sensitive, leaving the corpse at the school gate is very likely to cause unnecessary trouble.

    Thinking of those human corpses in the university city, I don't know how they will disappear into this world.

    After disposing of the driver's body, the crop seeds and agricultural tools were temporarily taken back to the dormitory, and the building materials were left on the truck. The embankment reinforcement project will start the next day.

    As for the basic medical equipment obtained by accidentally licking the bag, they are stored in the school infirmary.

    "Do you feel a little cold?" On the way back to the dormitory, Shen Wei wrapped his coat tightly and said shiveringly, "When did the temperature difference between day and night in Tongjiang become so big?" Su Zilin looked up at the desolate little crescent moon in the night sky

    : "In fact, the temperature difference between morning and evening has begun to increase since the rainstorm, but we are outside tonight, so it feels particularly obvious."

    "Yes." Yu Qiaoman withdrew her gaze from looking around the campus, "Especially if you live by the river, it's been colder these few nights." After finishing speaking, she continued in a

    low voice: "So there are so many houses in your university. The land is so big?"

    Shen Wei gave a thumbs up: "Isn't that right? Let alone T City, even in the whole of Huaguo, there are very few universities majoring in art. A foundation like our Tongyi doesn't cost money, right?"

    Yu Qiaoman bent her eyes and smiled: "That's great. Then what do you usually study?"

    It really stopped people from asking.

    The three of them looked at each other: "The Department of Editing and Directing of the School of Media is just watching a four-year variety show documentary of movies and TV shows, and then letting you shoot your own, and you can graduate after you finish." "Oh, oh." Yu Qiaoman

    said Ran nodded, "Then you are filming TV? It's amazing."

    Although it seemed that he didn't understand at all, he gave enough face anyway. Thank you Miss Qiaoman.