Chapter 61

Chapter 61 Handing in the papers ahead of time: Team Quack made great contributions

    Su Zilin suddenly burst out laughing abnormally.

    "?" Shen Wei shook her vigilantly, "No, I know that there are many situations along the way, but you can't suddenly have a nervous breakdown at this time!" Su Zilin: "Get ready!" The students on the city wall reminded loudly, "Aiming

    now

    ! !”

    The first ray of morning light has risen from behind the misty mountain.

    The attack of the zombie tide on the northern city wall gradually weakened.

    It seems that the next wave of zombies attacking the school is mainly concentrated in this direction.

    "Let's make a bet." Su Zilin walked towards the north city wall and said,

    "I bet zombies can't swim." It

    takes at least three or four hours for the water to freeze, not to mention the vast waters of the Tongjiang River. , the ice surface should have just formed.

    It was enough for zombies to cross the river, but only enough for zombies to cross the river.

    Add any more bumps, and the flimsy ice isn't strong enough to support the full weight on it.

    In the announcement of the pre-match rules, the app has specifically emphasized that the difficulty of this qualifying match is relatively low. And how could a game with a low difficulty allow nearly a thousand zombies to attack the city collectively from such a tricky place?

    "If, if the zombie could swim..." Yin He looked towards the small supermarket under the city wall, "Yes, if the zombie could swim, it wouldn't be reduced to being stuffed into the warehouse by the boss!

    " Due to the special terrain, as a moat, the Tongjiang River should be a natural moat.

    Affected by this year's abnormally low temperature, the moat was iced at this time.

    Four or two moves, skill, the key is skill.

    After finding out the skills, so many zombies are here to give him a big score.

    The wave of zombies attacking each school is different, but this wave of zombies crossing the river with great momentum belongs to oneself.

    It is a crisis, but also an opportunity.

    Since the moat is temporarily disturbed by natural conditions, man will conquer nature, then transform it!

    After realizing what she meant, everyone's extremely nervous expressions suddenly showed a hint of game-like excitement.

    Without further words, the temporary strategy has been determined.

    "Seven trebuchets on the north city wall! Send them to the east city wall!"

    "Hurry up! The east city wall needs support!"

    "Collect all the large stones together, and all the people from the west city wall and the south city wall gather at the east city wall !"

    "Hold the water gate!"

    Like a relay, the orders spread one by one.

    "What did you say at the beginning?" A boy who dragged the trebuchet over with a rope shouted loudly, "I said that all the trebuchets in ancient battlefields need to be equipped with rollers?!" "Stop talking nonsense, next