Chapter 6

Chapter 6 Preparations for a Breakthrough

    The rain stopped.

    In the last days, this is undoubtedly good news. Sunny weather means a drier environment, clearer vision, and no need to be restricted by troublesome rain gear. At the same time, it also avoids various safety hazards that may be brought about by heavy rain, such as mountain torrents, mudslides, electricity leakage, and even the spread of pollution sources.

    Su Zilin groped to put on the glasses on the table, and glanced at the time.

    five o'clock in the morning.

    Last night, after eating and taking a shower, the three of them lay on the bed ambitious to make plans for the next stockpiling, but fell asleep one after another in less than five minutes.

    The view from the balcony is normal.

    The view from the stairway is normal.

    After confirming with the binoculars, she returned to the dormitory and glanced around as usual.

    Half of Shen Wei's body was hanging outside the bed, and the plush doll fell to the ground.

    Chen Fangtong slept straight in the middle of the bed, with his hands folded on his chest, in a standard posture like a newly unearthed mummy.

    If it weren't for the zombie-infested apocalypse, this would be no different from any peaceful morning in the past.

    "Get up, get up, get up!" Su Zilin clapped his hands.

    The two squirmed with difficulty but peacefully.

    At breakfast time, I scooped out rice for three people from the granary next door, added mineral water and a small amount of iodized salt, crushed the crispy vegetables, and cooked them together with the cut pork jerky. After a while, a pot of vegetable and pork porridge was completed.

    Milky white soft glutinous rice grains, verdant minced vegetables, and honey red meat grains, the appearance is surprisingly good.

    Shen Wei ate the porridge with relish against the messy golden lion's head: "This is the best breakfast I've had this semester!" "It's also

    your first breakfast this semester." Chen Fangtong said.

    "Hey, it's good to know." Putting down the completely drunk bowl, she said energetically, "Tell me, where are you going to rob today?"

    Su Zilin glanced at her: "The reason why I got up so early is because I want to confirm something."

    Three minutes later, the three of them arrived at the stairs on the second floor.

    The dormitory buildings of Tongjiang University of the Arts are all semi-open buildings, that is to say, one side is the dormitory, and the other side has two rooms except for the two ends connecting the stairs, and the middle part is open.

    In this kind of building, one side of the stairway is also completely open at the same time, and the outside of the stairwell is not covered by walls.

    "This is the power grid that Jiang Yun was talking about?" Shen Wei leaned on the edge of the wall and looked down, "It doesn't look very scary." The power grid is about

    25 meters high and is surrounded by a place less than one meter away from the building. . After the power grid, through a gentle slope where flowers, plants and trees grow wildly, you can see the vast tributaries of the Tongjiang River.

    "Well." Su Zilin nodded, "This kind of power grid is usually a pulse grid, which can only serve as a deterrent. The electricity can't kill people, let alone zombies." "