Chapter 25

Chapter 25 Big Cabbage

    Like the hands of an invisible painter, the stick figure shed was immediately colored with colored pencils.

    Originally, the hard work every day during this period has already made the experience bar for leveling up very fast. After working with my classmates today, I have filled up the remaining experience bar for leveling up without knowing it.

    It is not clear which factors are linked to the upgrade experience of the greenhouse. However, the strength of a large number of people may also mean this.

    [Greenhouse No. 0 has been upgraded to the second level]

    [lv2: 127/300]

    Not only has it been upgraded, but it has also filled up almost half of the gap between the second level and the third level.

    According to the book, the grade of the growing space varies according to the grade of the greenhouse. Now, the growth space is also promoted to the second order.

    [Growing Space Level: Tier 2]

    [Growing Space Bonus: Maturity Efficiency +50% (↑20%)

    Crop Harvesting +100% (↑95%)

    Crop Recovery +120% (New)]

    [Growing Space Bonus Targets Crops The category will change. The current user’s bonus mode is: Vegetables]

    After the two original bonuses, there is a new bonus, and the small red dot behind it is marked with [New].

    Chen Fangtong stared at the hugely increased number, and said for a long time: "A lot."

    Too many.

    It is not terrible to increase the maturity efficiency by 40%, and it is not terrible to give twice the harvest. But combining the two together, provided there are enough seeds, it is a perpetual motion machine that can continuously sow, reap and sow again.

    If things go on like this, maybe in the near future, this big shed alone can really feed seventy or eighty mouths of the whole school, and it will be full!

    But this perpetual motion machine is missing a key puzzle.

    The seeds found in Jiang'an Street last time were limited. After the first sowing, there were only less than half of them left.

    It seems that I have to ask Yu Qiaoman for advice on how to use these mature vegetables to cultivate enough seeds for the next wave of planting.

    "Crop recycling?" After washing his hands, Su Zilin picked up his phone again, "What does this new bonus mean?

    " Any other useful recyclables?" Shen Wei opened the window and looked in the direction of the playground.

    Su Zilin: "Be careful when you make an analogy next time, there are people who haven't played that game before."

    Shen Wei pointed at his fingers: "Oh, it's good to understand." "

    I have to go tomorrow morning, let's have a look at that time. "Su Zilin said, "Tomorrow will be the first bumper harvest."

    In the stick figures in the greenhouse, the growth progress bars of Chinese cabbage, chrysanthemum chrysanthemum, spinach, and lettuce have turned into full orange-yellow. With this freshly baked 40% The growth efficiency is increased. After today and night, the peppers and coriander are almost mature.

    The rest, such as potatoes, white radishes, broad beans, etc., will also usher in the maturity period in the next few days.

    Two new achievements have been unlocked. This time the achievements are for commemorative display as always, and are directly calculated into the survival value.