Chapter 81 - 90

.
Chapter 81 Team Mission: City Rescue! (two)

    The person who was prostrate or prone at the front immediately stood up with agility that did not match his age.

    Before more misunderstood disputes occurred, Su Zilin had already prepared to open the app interface, and quickly raised his hand in his direction—"?!!

    "

    After seeing the picture on the screen clearly, the students who looked like college students behind him People exclaimed instantly.

    The distinctive home page of the app, especially the little mourner in the upper left corner who has been holding a wooden stick and trying to train the swinging movement (the movement is changed randomly, and it is different every time it is opened) is particularly eye-catching.

    As long as you have used it or seen it, you will never forget it.

    "This is our identity card." Su Zilin said, "The situation is urgent, so please forgive me for trespassing." The old man in front of him didn't know whether it was out of surprise

    or surprise, as if he thought something was interesting smile.

    He looked at Su Zilin and Yu Li again, and instead of speaking first, he turned his head steadily and cast his eyes on the girls in the team.

    They reacted and began to rummage through their backpacks in a hurry.

    Looking at his face and age, the person in front of him was somewhat similar to that old Liu from Jingmen Town. He was about sixty years old, with a kind face and mixed gray hair.

    Old Liu wants to be rounder, but this one in front of him is more lean and elegant, with silver-gray hair combed meticulously, it is a bit difficult to connect with the speech and actions just now.

    But as far as the current situation is concerned, the actions of these two people can only be said to have their own splendor, and they are indistinguishable.

    Regarding this group of people and the identity of this person in front of him, the answer has already appeared in his heart.

    However, some processes still have to go.

    "Are you from the University of Science and Technology?" One of the boys stood up, "No, it seems that people from the University of Science and Technology don't appear on the stage like this. When they appear on the stage, they usually look like they have been chased by wolves." "Come on!

    "

    A girl with full bangs rummaged through her backpack, holding a blue card, and handed it to Su Zilin panting, "After the school was taken over by zombies, the app was automatically uninstalled, and now there is nothing else to prove it." Identity, only this!"

    Su Zilin took it and handed it to Yu Li.

    This is a canteen meal card. It read:

    [Tang Xuan     , School of Resources and Environment, Tongzhou Agricultural University

    student card     ]     "Tang Xuan, Tongzhou Agricultural University, 8d326?" Yu Li whispered, looking at Su Zilin, "That's the dormitory." "That's right, that's     right." It's us." She nodded excitedly and patted her chest with her hands, as if she was afraid that the identity of the person on her side would be misunderstood or not be confirmed, "Although it may have disappeared from the rankings long ago, but yes, it is us!"     "It's a pleasure to meet you." Su Zilin nodded, "Tongjiang University of the Arts, 06."     "I've paid attention to it." She nodded excitedly, not sure if it was an illusion, tears began to glisten in her eyes, "Woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo     " Well, now shouldn't be a good time to cry."     "Okay, okay, I'm sorry." She forced herself to hold back.     The old man was watching this scene, with a friendly expression on his face, and he didn't intend to speak.     But at this time, even if he opened his mouth, he couldn't get in, because the friends from the Agricultural University in front of him had already said everything.     "It's cold outside, let's go in first?" Tang Xuan greeted, and whispered to the girls and boys behind, "Hurry up and tell those people that there is no invasion of Liao Yunlin's people or intelligent zombies, don't stay in the building It's guerrilla warfare."     "Oh, okay." The boy nodded, and immediately turned and ran downstairs with a group of people.