Chapter 53

Chapter 53 New ranking before the game

    Click [Yes], and the circle on the top of the LAN immediately starts to rotate, which represents loading.

    After the loading is complete, a window pops up:

    [IP region: Huaguo, T City, Tongjiang University of the Arts]

    [Merge successfully! ]

    [Note: The number of internal test dormitory points in the LAN has reached the upper limit of the current large area, and will not be increased in the future] [You have

    successfully connected to the internal test user network in the current large area for you, you can start posting, remember to communicate with allies A lot of communication~]

    The so-called large area refers to the entire university town.

    The four beta test dormitories in the University City have now all entered the scope of their own LAN.

    Looking at the expressions of the two dormitory residents, it is estimated that the current mobile phone screen has just entered the stage where the little zombies are opening new functions for them.

    "How is it?" Shen Wei asked, "Have you received the invitation?"

    "Yes, yes." The girl from Tongda University nodded repeatedly, and then whispered to the roommate next to her, "No, why do I feel like I saw you today?" Every function of this app is completely new to us, isn’t it?"

    Plaid Shirt coughed twice: "Actually, this is the first time we have seen this thing."

    ["Tongjiang University, 5c608", "Tongjiang University, 5c608", "Tongjiang University of Technology, 1a311" has joined the local area network positioned as "T City, Tongjiang University of the Arts"] The

    only two dormitory points that were originally there were immediately added.

    As soon as the news came out, there was an expression of "that's it" on their faces instantly.

    "Not good!" Yin He seemed to remember something, suddenly lowered his head and swipe the screen, "Where did I post it before, help me!"

    Lu Chaonan glanced at him: "Isn't it just crazy literature, what can I delete?"

    "That's all?" Yin He panicked, "I don't think that's all."

    "?" Su Zilin glanced at him, "Then since you feel that you can't see people posting those things, why did you post them to us?"

    He said dumbly.

    The interface still looks like a retro forum, but it is divided into two sections.

    One is the public communication platform, that is, the posting place where the four dormitories can be seen at the same time. The other is still the two dormitories of his own school where only visible posts can be seen, the same as before.

    Seeing that the original posts were automatically included in the places where his own people could see them, Yin Hyuk let out a sigh of relief: "I was scared to death. I finally saved the good morning quotes carefully on post-it notes and shared them with you. Finally, I don't need to delete them."

    "Actually, it's fine if you don't post it." Lu Chaonan rolled his eyes skillfully.

    "How about that? I still have motivational quotes, fitness quotes, and blessing quotes for all traditional festivals throughout the year. Why don't you let me finish posting for a year?" It seems that the function of this alliance LAN is not for everyone