Chapter 20

Chapter 20 Unlimited Firepower/Zombie Research Class

    Shen Wei glanced back in the direction of the small supermarket, then turned his gaze to the people who were seriously thinking about this possibility, and commented after a while:

    "I'm going, it's crazy."

    "But we moved the freezer blocking the door. warehouse." Su Zilin said, "The door of the warehouse is sealed, and there is no window that can directly see inside."

    Yu Li smiled: "Do you remember? In the things we brought back from the building materials market that day, There's a chainsaw."

    ! ! !

    In other words, as long as a window is cut on the iron barn door that can expose the shoulders, it is enough to do most of the observations.

    Yin He saw the result that he had inadvertently provoked, and said cautiously:

    "Again, I didn't seem to have said it to this extent

    just now. " There are no technical flaws.

    The steel walls of the warehouse were extremely strong, and the back door was locked, leaving only the front door as an accessible entrance.

    Even if it accidentally ran out, judging from the previous experience of 6v1 in street fighting, it was just a matter of one stick, and at most one good living specimen would be lost.

    Of course, apart from the humanitarian aspect, this is really a cruel test for the zombie in the small supermarket.

    After a simple dinner in Yu Qiaoman's dormitory supervisor's room, and feeling the steaming humidity and heating in the shed, the three of them returned to the dormitory to rest.

    "Seriously, since this app can help us build a greenhouse on the ground, why can't it help us repair this broken elevator?"

    Shen Wei complained while supporting his knees: "I don't feel sore for a second these days. The lactic acid metabolism is very disordered!"

    "Ding dong—"

    the mobile phone sounded a timely message reminder.

    "?" Shen Wei doubted: "Isn't it? Is my mouth open?"     Su

    Zilin opened it and took a look, then shook his head: "Tsk, what a pity.

    "

Armory No. 710] Completed task: Weapon Repair]

    [[No. 710 Armory] Completed task: Weapon Power]

    [Please go to No. 710 Armory to retrieve the weapon in time]

    "Well, I am worthless, I have a I really hope it's the news of the repair of the elevator." Shen Wei curled his lips:

    "Go, remove the blind box and see what our weapons have become."

    Opening the door of No. 710 dormitory, there are still four walls inside , empty and dark, with a slight iron smell.

    The clubs of various colors placed on the ground are as shiny as if they just came out of the factory assembly line. Each one seems to have been carefully polished by a craftsman, the original dust and blood stains no longer exist, the gaps and depressions worn out in the battle have also been repaired, and even re-plated with a beautiful metallic luster.

    If it is placed in a game, this moment must be accompanied by special effects full of golden lights on the screen.

    Chen Fangtong squatted down and picked up his alloy steel baseball bat.