Chapter 11

Chapter 11 Let's go! college town

    After simply washing and dressing, I took the travel items I prepared last night and arrived at the main gate of the school at eight o'clock on time.

    The key was given to Lu Chaonan, who was driving the truck from the cafeteria.

    "Seriously?" Shen Wei looked at Yin He resentfully, "Blow the suona and wake up, are you serious?"

    Yu Li folded his arms and tilted his head: "In fact, I have persuaded him to change to another instrument, but he seems He insists on himself."

    Yin He secretly stuffed the handle of the suona protruding from the schoolbag behind him, and looked away: "It's obviously very exciting."

    Su Zilin looked at him: "Why do you still wear it?" Already?"

    "Just in case, I'm going to blow the charge for everyone."

    Shen Wei immediately put his arms around Chen Fangtong: "Look, I already said that he is weird, so leave him alone and protect me How is it?"

    Chen Fangtong frowned slightly, kept rubbing his closed eyes, and said sullenly: "Oh, well, I can do anything." "I can do

    everything." Yin He He hurriedly tried to redeem himself, "I'm still a living being, right?"

    "Beep——"

    the horn of the truck sounded.

    Lu Chaonan reached out and knocked on the car window: "Get in the car."

    Everyone climbed into the car. The rear door of the driver's seat is opened to facilitate timely communication.

    "Xiao An, let's do it." Yu Li said to the chubby boy sitting in the security room.

    "Who is this?" Su Zilin looked at him.

    "Our classmate in the dormitory downstairs is called An Yang." Yu Li explained, "In order to prevent wasting time by climbing over the wall and opening the door when we came back, we asked him to meet us here." An Yang gave everyone a thumbs up

    .

    The school gate opened, and the power grid was also folded.

    "Thank you, classmate An!" Shen Wei waved.

    Everyone also waved to him.

    "Uncle Cai?!" Su Zilin suddenly opened his eyes wide, "Why are you here?"

    I saw Uncle Cai running towards the security room, panting, with a big plastic bag in his hand: "It's okay. Good time to catch up, have you had breakfast yet?"

    Originally planning to save time and stay on the road to eat casually, when Uncle Cai mentioned this, everyone shook their heads.

    He quickly put the bag containing seven or eight lunch boxes in Su Zilin's hand: "I just made it, everyone, eat it while it's hot, don't starve on the way." He held it in his hand, it was really warm, and it was still

    warm White gas.

    "It's not a good thing, I just made some of the best ones sold in our hamburger shop for everyone." Uncle Cai scratched his head with a smile, "I don't know if it suits the tastes of my classmates, so I will use it as a cushion." Pad your belly."

    "Thank you, Uncle Cai." Su Zilin smiled and said, "Then we will take it."

    After a brief conversation, everyone bid farewell to Uncle Cai.