Chapter 80

Chapter 80 Team Mission: City Rescue! (one)

    "Come here, this is the car key." Ye Jifan put the shiny key in Yu Li's hand,

    "You already know the location, according to my judgment that day, the building at the junction of the second and third districts may be It should be the biggest one. If you can’t find it this time, and if there is no news from Wangtong, I will be completely lost.” The meaning

    of the words is that if you can’t find a classmate from the Agricultural University in these two places, or even If it was Tao Jingyi, if he wanted to find these people in City T again, he would have to do a blanket search, like finding a needle in a haystack.

    "Well, thank you." Yu Li folded his fingers together, held the key in his palm, and turned his head to look at Su Zilin.

    She was counting the things in her backpack, and after confirming that they were correct, she put it on her shoulder and nodded to Ye Jifan: "Then we're going too." "

    Your car doesn't have many functions, but it's very fast. Haha."

    Ye Jifan waved his hand, turned around and ran towards the modified sports car with Barbie fans, "See you soon! Contact us directly in the comment section if you have anything to do!" After a while, there was the sound of the

    sports car starting.

    Looking at it from a distance, I saw Yin He's figure with big bags and small bags trotting behind Chen Fangtong. The two of them did not know what they said. Chen Fangtong turned around and left him far away, leaving Yin He alone. The man in the back looks confused.

    Out of a certain miraculous state of mind, Su Zilin and Yu Li stood in the same spot, watching this scene.

    It wasn't until the two of them got into the car together with the people from the University of Science and Technology that they finally looked away in peace.

    Su Zilin raised his forehead: "Okay, what on earth was I thinking." Yu Li stretched out his hand     to open the car

    door, and dropped a word: "Don't worry?"

The car was modified, the body was all plated with a very strong iron layer, and there was a mirror port on the front window that could be seen from a distance.

    Judging by the style, this car is probably still brought by friends from the University of Science and Technology from those places in the city center.

    Sit in and close the door.

    The first half of the journey is the same as the Barbie fan sports car of the University of Science and Technology, but after driving close to Wanzhang Palace Square, they parted ways.

    The two need to drive to another area of ​​the square, which is also a business district where various service industries of tourist attractions gather.

    The scenery outside the window began to move backwards.

    If you look carefully at both sides of the street, you can actually see a lot of crooked figures of zombies, and black and purple rotten residues are also piled up on the ground.

    The modified defense layer can resist part of the human breath, so the zombies are not too sensitive to the humans in the car.

    As long as you drive fast enough, the zombies won't be able to react at all, no wonder Ye Jifan said before that you can drive to "squeeze" through the crowd of zombies on the street.

    "Isn't it too self-righteous to say that you are not at ease?"

    Sitting in the co-pilot, Su Zilin lowered his head and kept zooming out and zooming in on the electronic map.