Chapter 35

Chapter 35 The team gathers, and then eats

    "Okay, Master, I'll go right away." Wu Fugui replied humbly.

    "After cleaning up, it's probably almost time. You go to the foot of the mountain and bring those three boys back. Do you understand?" "

    Oh, yes, Master."

    Then he ran towards the ferry without looking back. Go, seems eager to escape the scene of the grim boat lady who buried him for only 20 minutes.

    "Now I want to apologize for my laughter just now." Shen Wei looked at his back and said, "It's so pitiful, you son of a bitch." Wu Yan didn't care, turned around and waved to follow: "Let's go

    . "

    Passing across the stone bridge over the pool, there are canals flowing with black water on both sides, and morning glories and bath flowers grow wildly.

    There are many such small pools and stone bridges, which are connected with each other, and finally gather in a small low waterfall, running downstream along the terrain.

    The higher you go, the higher the terrain.

    There are a few houses faintly behind the lush plants, surrounded by newly built brick walls, and there are several buildings made of wood that look like arrow towers.

    "What is that for?" Chen Fangtong turned his head while walking.

    Wu Yan followed her gaze and glanced: "That, it was used to shoot guns and arrows at the time, but now basically there is no ammunition and arrows, so no one uses it." Sure enough, the aborigines of Jingmen Town are fierce

    . .

    The village at the foot of the mountain is very quiet, and the degree of damage nearby is relatively light.

    In fact, the entire area of ​​Jingmen Town, including the area extending to the foot of the mountain, is a full 60 square kilometers, but the built urban area as a tourist attraction is less than 10 square kilometers.

    The area where the zombies are ravaged must be mainly concentrated there.

    In fact, from this point of view, the village at the foot of the mountain where Wu Yan lives is the same geographical location as Tongyi, and it is very suitable for fighting zombies by building high walls and accumulating food.

    This may also be why Wu Yan is very confident about the resources and situation she uses.

    Too bad it's still very difficult without the app.

    Looking around the villages, fortifications and food crops, there are, but not many.

    "He's your cousin, what does that kid call your teacher's wife?" Yu Qiaoman asked.

    Wu Yan walked in front, and laughed when he heard the words: "I don't know. I have always wanted to be my teacher since I was a child, to learn hunting, marksmanship, and boating. If you don't call me teacher's wife, what will you call me?

    " residence.

    "Why is it different from what I imagined?" Shen Wei looked up.

    "What do you imagine?" Su Zilin looked at her.

    She thought: "For example, I will hang a deer head at the gate, the carpet is a big cowhide, and then use wolf hair as a cushion." "

    She is the Yanzi sister of Jingmen Town, not Olympus Mountain Artemis." Chen Fangtong whispered.