Chapter 69

Chapter 69 Watchtower upgrades / Strange bosses added

    Bring together a miner's lamp and a flashlight to illuminate the hollow spherical cavern.

    Except for the sundries left over from a hundred years ago, there is nothing else.

    The zombie virus-infected people in Jingmen Town started from here, and they had all run away during the rainy season.

    Thinking about it this way, it's no wonder that the alumni of the Design Academy who gathered at the foot of the mountain were the first humans to discover an abnormal virus in the town.

    Now, caves are just caves.

    Except for Wu Fugui, who accidentally ran into the cave, was infected by zombies, and was stuck in the second uncle by the falling boulder, there was nothing else.

    There should be quite a few zombies who died inside due to exhaustion of energy over the years. But when the zombie died, the corpse would turn into a puddle of black-purple viscous liquid three days later, and after that, it would completely disappear from this world.

    So there is no trace of human tissue in the cave.

    In the historical archives, this period of history a hundred years ago seems to have been gently covered up by a sentence of plague, so that it did not leave a little impression in my mind.

    In another hundred years, it is hard to say how this history will be rewritten.

    Yu Li squatted down, reached out and patted Wu Fugui who was shrugging on the shoulder. After thinking about it, he didn't speak.

    "Wuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu" He turned his face away and buried it in Yu Li's hands, sobbing, "How am I going to tell my teacher when I go back now, the second uncle is her closest brother." This question is difficult to answer

    , There is no way to answer.

    Moreover, his second uncle's head was tossed and tossed so terribly.

    "Take him back and bury him." Yu Li said softly, "Didn't you point in the direction of your family's ancestral grave when you came here?" "Yes, good."

    Wu Fugui wiped away tears.

    Now, the cave is fully explored.

    Mining activities have to continue.

    Wrapping the corpse in an emergency blanket, Wu Fugui stood up crookedly with his second uncle on his shoulders.

    The atmosphere was very solemn, and few people comforted him.

    The markings on the road have not been scattered yet, so you can easily go back the same way.

    Before the mining team was attracted by the sound of zombies and entered the mountain, almost all the ore had been collected today.

    The resources of this mine are much richer than imagined, and the task has even been overfulfilled.

    I roughly estimated the capacity of the trolley. A total of about 2000kg of iron ore, 300kg of saltpeter, 80kg of copper ore, and some fragmented aluminum ore and magnesium ore were excavated.

    Before leaving, I knocked down some stalactites. According to the people from the University of Technology, the stalactites can also be taken back to see if they can be used, because their main component is calcium carbonate.     "?" Yin He blinked his curious eyes, "

    And then?" "

    ?" Xiao Sun was puzzled, "Haven't the answer already been given?"     Now on Jingmen Mountain, stone materials are equivalent to zero yuan purchase. But today's load has exceeded the limit. Two tons of iron ore are placed on seven or eight carts separately, and thirty people can barely carry them across the river. The stone materials can only be collected one more time, specially collected.     Looking at the appearance of those students majoring in mining engineering at the University of Technology, they seem to have already developed the idea of ​​living in Jingmen Town.     "Brother Goudan, are you really alright if you go alone?" Shen Wei worried, "Well, your second uncle is about to fall out."     After stuffing the corpses of zombies in the emergency blanket, Wu Fugui gritted his teeth in grief Said: "I can!"     Say goodbye to him at the gate of Wuyan's house, until watching his figure disappear into the mountains.     The wheels of the cart were easy to push on the ice, and after half an hour, the ore was finally sent to the other side.