Chapter 65

Chapter 65 Thank you for the invitation, there are mines at home / ranking rewards

    Then came the usual panel:

    [City Wall: Level 2 (in operation)

    : 0

    Watchtower: Level 1 (in operation)

    Moat: Level 2 (in operation)

    : 0]

    In addition to quietly helping the school to carry water, plus moderate greening The role of the moat, which has always been quiet, has been upgraded.

    The way to upgrade is to swallow the corpses of more than a hundred zombies.

    Click on [Moat], and the upgrade progress bar briefly flashes:

    [lv2: 0/1000]

    "The number behind doesn't refer to a thousand zombie corpses, right?"

    Shen Wei poked his head out of the curtain. The little sun was turned on, but the cold wind still seeped in from the window, "Then we have to wait for the next wave of zombies to get so many corpses?" "Huh?" Chen

    Fangtongping Lying down and slowly opening my eyes, the morning light bursts in through the avocado green curtain.

    She said in a daze, "Corpse, what corpse?"

    "Can you find some?" Su Zilin said, "There are still many corpse pits outside the north city wall, or we can dig them out again?

    " · Digging your grave.

    The function of the moat embankment that can be seen at present is to help the school open an additional river channel, turning the Tongjiang River water in here, and regulating the water level during the rainy season. The effect of the latest discovery is to keep lakes and ponds in the school zone at sub-zero temperatures without freezing.

    After eating more than a hundred zombie corpses, the function does not seem to have changed, and it still maintains these excellent but stable daily operations.

    Maybe it's just that its time to perform well has yet to come.

    It is worth mentioning that the armory has also been successfully upgraded to level three after successfully repairing those worn out and inferior trebuchets.

    [No. 710 armory has been upgraded to the third level:

    lv2 → lv3]

    [No. 710 armory current level progress:

    lv3: 0/900]

    [Armory function:

    weapon repair (efficiency +50%)

    weapon strength (efficiency +50%) ) (new)]

    Presumably this [new] is the thermal weapon enhancement function that has been exposed in the drama.

    Judging from the effect of the land mine being strengthened last time, the armory is still performing very well. After all, it is very difficult to blow up a viaduct with more than 30 small mines made like that. But the strengthened ones are different.

    The campus wakes up one after another.

    After cleaning up yesterday, today's school can easily resume daily work.

    The squirrel boss sent another post-it note, saying that the wild fruit trees brought down from the foot of Jingmen Mountain that he helped to plant before were almost half a meter high, so they wanted to eat insects.