Chapter 24

Chapter 24 We Are Comrades!

    The priority is to move the food upstairs to the dormitory, and the rest, such as clothing and electrical equipment, are temporarily put on hold in the truck compartment.

    As these types of supplies become more available, consider finding additional warehouses on campus for dedicated storage. For example, all the farm tools were stored in Yu Qiaoman's dormitory room, and the building materials and tools are still stored in the corridor of the dormitory on the first floor near the river.

    The next few days will usher in the harvest season of vegetables. It is unrealistic to move all the harvest back to the seventh floor, and we have to find another convenient place to store it.

    "Wait." Shen Weihuai was struggling to climb the stairs holding seven boxes of health care products in gift boxes: "Why does the method you just mentioned become more familiar the more you think about it?" Su Zilin held the ice cream in one hand and the milk powder can in the other: "It's nothing, I just borrowed it for reference.

    " It’s just the wisdom of some sages, the kind sewn from ancient Europe to modern Asia.”

    The accounting book still included all the gains from this trip into the available living materials.

    With the familiar sound of [Enter account], nearly a hundred items appeared on the list, all of which were incorporated into the existing list of supplies, and I was very satisfied.

    Like ice cream, all kinds of dairy products, frozen food, stuffed into the freezer. Rice noodles, etc. are stuffed into the granary according to the usual practice. The leftover instant noodles, self-heating rice, self-heating small hot pot and the like can be stored at room temperature and placed in the cabinet of your own dormitory.

    In the stick figure in [Personal Homepage], the content of each space is becoming more and more full visible to the naked eye.

    After the entry was completed, the little zombie popped out with a thumbs up:

    [Unlock achievement: So, I decided to become a dragon

    Achievement description: It can be unlocked after hoarding more than 500 kilograms of materials at one time.

    The difference is that the dragon sleeps in the gold and I sleep in the granary. ]

    [Unlock Achievement: Hush—? !

    Achievement Description: Unlocks after first observing a human transforming into a zombie.

    Just like the Big Bang, this one should be considered the Big Bang of the virus. ]

    [Unlock Achievement: Aerobic Exercise Enthusiast

    Achievement Description: It can be unlocked after climbing the ladder more than 10,000 floors.

    Exercise is great for the body, but I've had enough! ]

    "What kind of achievement is this?" Shen Wei frowned.

    The rule is obvious, if it is to open the reward of the functional space type, every time after the unlocking is completed, the reward claim prompt will pop up immediately. But if it is the kind of achievement reward that needs to be promoted by follow-up time and other conditions, it will wait until it is issued, and then the message [to be collected] will pop up, prompting the user to check and receive it.

    Su Zilin shook his head: "Unfortunately, it seems that it will not open a warehouse at our request this time." As soon as the

    words fell, there was only the sound of steel machinery, which suddenly echoed in the entire dormitory building.