Chapter 79

Chapter 79 Team Mission: Neon Night (2)

    Electric cars are still screaming like pigs.

    "Ahhh!" The zombie raised its legs and fell over from the car body, but its terrifying roar was completely buried by the siren of the electric car.

    Yin He glanced at Chen Fangtong, turned around and rushed towards the electric car: "Be careful, I'll go and I'll do something!"

    Chen Fangtong looked at him, and said "Oh", without stopping him, a few steps Go forward and hit the zombie on the head.

    "Bang!" The strengthened alloy steel ball stick has become more and more indestructible through repeated repairs in higher and higher levels of armory-and it is also easier to destroy other things, such as the heads of zombies.

    Combined with the strength shown in the end and the strength of the person himself, the big black and purple watermelon exploded in an instant.

    And Chen Fangtong just raised his arm and waved, the strength is no different from playing badminton.

    The body went limp.

    The movement around the block is getting closer.

    Yin Hyuk ran to the screaming electric car and squatted down quickly, the backpack on his body directly covered his back.

    I don't know what kind of luggage he stuffed into the backpack before he went out. Judging from the raised volume, it's not surprising that he stuffed a tent.

    The wind picked up.

    In a quiet neighborhood, rows of sycamore trees are falling.

    Chen Fangtong narrowed his eyes slightly, neither in a hurry nor in a hurry, silently staring at his movements.

    The hair and the balls on the plush hat are flying around.

    "Hiss, ah, ah——"

    The roar of the zombies has clearly entered the ears, and the sounds of dense footsteps and hitting various objects in the block sounded one after another.

    Not far away!

    "Crack!"

    "Crack!"

    The seemingly endless sirens of the electric car suddenly stopped.

    Yin He threw something the size of a kettle in his hand to the side, then got up as fast as he could, and ran towards Chen Fangtong with the big bags and small bags that seemed to be moving: "Run!" Chen Fangtong was stunned

    . He said: "What did you do?"

    He rushed over in a hurry, the slightly longer black hair flying around with the movement: "I, I just removed the battery of that electric car-!" The

    zombie behind him Figures have come in layers from every nook and cranny in the block.

    Chen Fangtong blinked, and a pixelated smile appeared on the corner of his mouth.

    When Yin He's figure approached infinitely, Chen Fangtong took his arm and turned around sharply, diving swiftly.

    Take a sharp turn and step up the back steps of the private movie theater.

    A few steps up to the rooftop, which is only on the second floor.

    But using terrain to avoid zombies is enough.

    Just jump fast enough!

    "Boom! Boom! Boom!" Chen Fangtong turned around and raised his arms, waving them three times. The heads of the three zombies were instantly splashed with blood, and they flew down the stairs like stuntmen.