Chapter 29

Chapter 29 Recruiting Crew

    "Who said that a dragon boat can't be considered a boat." Shen Wei said, "Anyway, it's just for crossing a river. If we can transport ourselves across the river, we will win." A boat that can

    float, carry people, and cross a river is a good boat!

    The Tongjiang River was separated from Jingmen Mountain, and reunited at the east of Jingmen Town. The town is located on Jiangxin Island surrounded by rivers on two sides.

    So the river that needs to be crossed is a diversion, which is actually only about 200 meters. If you can insist on sending yourself across the 200 meters, you can enter Jingmen Town directly from the ferry.

    "But this dragon boat doesn't look like the three of us can row it."

    Su Zilin stepped onto the concrete platform and reached for an oar, which was made of solid wood and was quite heavy: "People who have not trained can use It’s too dangerous to cross the river.”

    Twenty oars like this were piled up beside the boat, with no more than one and no less, and it was a very standard 20-rower dragon boat for racing. The hull is nearly 20 meters long, and it stands alone in this abandoned rural area, which is very eye-catching.

    It is estimated that it was used for festival activities at that time. It seems that it was only used for displaying props, and it may not even have been in the water.

    "Take this back first." Chen Fangtong said, "As a witness, at least it proves that we have a ship." "It means,

    then we will start tomorrow." Shen Wei patted the golden dragon head:

    "Recruitment crew When I went back, it was already dark, and the dilapidated small houses in

    the already gloomy small countryside were quietly and silently located in this unpopular suburb with their black eyes open.

    It stands to reason that the small village behind the university town has development value no matter what, and should not be so abandoned. It is estimated that some unpleasant things happened between the villagers and the developers back then.

    Depressed by this inexplicable atmosphere, I can only think about leaving this area as soon as possible, and dare not even speak out loud.

    On the opposite side of the river, a few thin lights in Jingmen Town were hastily lit up, and then disappeared in an instant. It was so far away that I couldn't hear what was going on there.

    At night, the river tide surged and beat on the shore continuously. The black water reflects the moonlight peeking through the clouds.

    The paddle is also a blunt weapon, holding it in your hand and returning all the way along the river bank can be more or less courageous.

    After walking briskly for about forty minutes, the wildflowers and weeds under my feet were finally covered by neat and soft green vines, exuding a scent of moisture.

    When he looked up, he had already entered the school area.

    Familiar buildings, familiar plants and embankments.

    Phew -

    instant peace of mind.

    After cooking three bowls of instant noodles to satisfy their hunger, they shrank to the bed after a brief wash.

    Going to bed early and getting up early is not a habit, but forced by life.

    "The more you think about it, the weirder it becomes. The dragon boat doesn't look cheap, so how could it be left in that kind of place."