Chapter 28

Chapter 28 New Plan / Excuse me, is this a ship?

    Fish balls, duck blood, pork sausage, and cowboy bones are cooked one after another. Uncle Cai fried the chicken wing roots and wings again. It is said that he used his secret recipe for running a burger restaurant. The fat of the meat itself covered the golden surface, and the edges were covered with a layer of caramel-colored crispy skin.

    Open your mouth and bite the flesh with your incisors, and you can easily hear the sound of the crispy skin peeling off. The gravy is rich and full of meat, elastic and refreshing.

    Then melt the brought mozzarella cheese on the small aluminum plate with hot air. The milky white cheese keeps bulging with translucent vesicles. Wrap the chicken wings while rolling them up. Take a bite at the fullest part, salty Sweet and milky, yet another flavor.

    "Every time I eat, I always think, how do you do this?" Yin He looked at Uncle Cai earnestly: "Please, Uncle, can I go to your shop as an apprentice in the future?

    " Uncle Ruili asked: "My apprentice recruitment notice has been posted for three semesters, why haven't I seen you apply for the job before?"

    After thinking carefully, Yin He replied: "It seems that it was because I was trying to make fried food in the dormitory. I set Li Ge’s pot on fire, and decided not to step into the culinary world.”

    “It’s okay, I don’t blame you.” Yu Li rubbed his black and dense curly hair pityingly, “I saw you grow I am relieved that the hair that comes out is still so lush.”

    "Is there any customary game when eating hot pot?" Shen Wei asked, "Or, our process has already reached the point of discussing important issues?" Lu Chaonan stretched out his hand to shake the turbulent white air: "What, hot

    pot Is the game the most important issue you think of right now?"

    Shen Wei quickly stuffed him with cabbage: "Please, eat more, don't always choke me." "

    It's useless." Yin He shook his head, "It's like Cats can climb trees, geese can peck people, capybaras can swim, Lu Chaonan’s ability to choke people is a passive skill, it’s triggered automatically, and you can’t stop it.” “Really.” Yu Li thought for a while, “He didn’t choke

    . Pass me."

    Su Zilin agreed: "I haven't choked me."

    Chen Fangtong was busy fighting wits with the cheese with chopsticks, and raised his head when he heard the words: "Yeah, I haven't choked me."

    Yu Qiaoman and Cai Shu are even more Shaking his head, he said,

    "What a nice kid Lu is!"

    Shen Wei and Yin He looked at each other, doubting the reality of this world.

    "How should I put it, passive skills also have trigger conditions." Lu Chaonan replied innocently.

    The happy hot pot night is coming to an end, but the theme of tonight is not just eating and drinking.

    The cold winter season is gradually approaching, and in the accounting book, there are only ten days left before the mysterious first survival qualifying competition release date.

    Now, although the survival system inside the campus is gradually taking shape, it is operating effectively. But in fact, it has only just reached the standard of "probably not starving to death".

    If you want to use the school as a fortress to resist zombies, there is still a very difficult way to go. You must light up other exploration areas on the big map around the school as soon as possible to obtain more abundant materials and achievements.