Chapter 58

Chapter 58 Paddy Farming / Rainstorm Flying Pigeon

    "As soon as we returned to the dormitory, we noticed something was wrong." Yin He explained excitedly, "Looking down, I found that these two eggs were moving by themselves in the cardboard box used to incubate them. Then they"

    said At this point, he even had the tendency to cry bitterly:

    "They came out by themselves"

    "Shh." Yu Li said, "They just shook."

    "Oh, I'm sorry, I'm sorry." He lowered his voice, They deliberately approached, "I'm sorry, Duck."

    They still had some wet water on their bodies, and their flippers were almost translucent, but they insisted on raising their little heads, as if they were making themselves dizzy. The new world is very curious.

    The chubby little wings waved feebly, and the little black bean eyes opened with difficulty just now, shining brightly, falling down and standing up again and again in Yu Li's palm, looking very vigorous.

    Cartons, towels, little sun.

    The ducklings hatched under such conditions are destined to be extraordinary.

    "Ah"

    Seeing the appearance of the two little guys, the six of them made different doting "ah" sounds together.

    Then, he raised his phone and clicked and took pictures again and again.

    It's a baby!

    "So what should we do now?" Lu Chaonan raised his eyes, "Does anyone know how to take care of the ducklings that just broke their shells?" "

    Protect them and go downstairs now." Su Zilin said firmly.

    Generally speaking, there is no need to think carefully about this kind of question, you just need to find the woman directly.

    "Sister Qiaoman—" Shen Wei waved.

    Yu Qiaoman has just finished work at the shed and is packing up tools. From a distance, I saw six people crowded into a circle like a group of penguins, surrounded by cardboard boxes in the center, walking over in a very funny way,

    The temperature outside is too low, so we can only use this method to protect the duckling from the cold wind.

    Looking in, she immediately reacted: "Is it really hatched for you?" "It's

    only been hatched for less than 20 minutes." Yin He said, "What should I do now?" "

    Come with me." Without

    further ado, Yu Qiaoman motioned for everyone to follow, turned around and walked towards the room where the farm tools were kept on the first floor of the dormitory with three hoes in hand.

    Take out a bamboo basket of appropriate size, and spread a shallow layer of warm and cold water inside.

    "Take the little ones back to the dormitory first, wait for half a day, that is, twelve hours later, and use this method to boil water for them." Yu Qiaoman pressed his palm into the bamboo basket, "See clearly, the water temperature will not freeze your hands, this The depth is enough to cover their soles.”

    “Oh oh oh.” The six nodded repeatedly, “Remember.”

    “When the two of them can peck each other’s water drops, the boiling water will be considered complete.” Yu Qiao Man handed the bamboo basket to Yu Li, "After waiting for another two or three hours, you can start feeding them, just feed them some soft boiled rice. When they can eat, the hair on their body has also stretched out, basically They can live."