Chapter 91 - 100

.
Chapter 91 Stop Exploding!

    ? ? ? !

    "How much?" Su Zilin looked at her.

    Chen Fangtong raised his hand, turned his body back, and returned lightly to the shadow covered by the iron gate of the warehouse.

    The light of the flashlight just illuminated the road on the ground.

    She raised up the fingers of her left hand, made a circle with the jaw of her right hand, and repeated the action.

    With a heavy complexion, Su Zilin nodded.

    "Come back, come back!" Shen Wei waved anxiously.

    100 pieces.

    Of course, it is definitely not exactly 100.

    With a glance at the number, how dense must it be in such a small underground drug storehouse before it can be judged at a glance that the number of zombies inside has reached three digits?

    Why are there so many zombies in the underground drug warehouse of a hospital?

    Seeing this gesture, Sisi's father was about to rush in immediately. Fortunately, Han Ling and her two friends who were standing next to her had sharp eyesight and quick hands, and they were pulled back in one fell swoop.

    "There are zombies inside, what do you want? Go in and die?!" Han Ling opened her eyes wide and reprimanded with her mouth.

    "I, I" can still see the slightly trembling pale face of the man even in dim light.

    Can't make a sound at all.

    It was only four or five meters away from the entrance of the underground warehouse, and any movement would disturb all the zombies inside.

    Chen Fangtong backed away again with completely silent steps.

    In fact, even without making a sound, the zombies in the warehouse still perceive the external human information.

    But fortunately, the information of human beings is extremely limited, just to wake them up, the consciousness controlled by the virus begins to shoot aimlessly, wandering.

    "Ah ah ah"

    Sounds like insects flapping their wings resounded densely in the underground warehouse. The deep and slight voice is repeatedly amplified by the echo, and it keeps reverberating.

    However, the zombie group did not determine the specific location of these humans, but instinctively woke them up from their dormant state of darkness.

    Things went way beyond expectations.

    Not only failed to determine the safety and location of the old and the young, but suddenly found a group of three-digit zombies underground in the hospital.

    There was no reason why so many zombies would gather in the warehouse that was supposed to be used to store medicines.

    It has been so many days since the virus broke out, and these zombies seem to be cleverly hidden inside. They have not been pulled back to the ground by human information, nor have they been wiped out. Instead, they have lived underground until today.

    If it is not a coincidence, then there is only one situation -

    "human" man-made.

    Thinking about it this way, it is unknown how many zombies are hidden in the underground spaces of the various university towns that have not been detected by the watchtowers.