Chapter 71

Chapter 71 The Last Bullet

    After being guided by other students from the University of Technology to visit for half an hour, people from the two schools left first.

    The three schools in the university city have different campus plans and concepts when they were established, which led to a wide variety of forms.

    For example, when the first principal of Tongyi first chose the school site, he purposefully took down this huge wasteland with beautiful scenery along the Tongjiang River, and built the lofty idea of ​​"art is the soul of nature" to build today's This is a vast campus with a huge green area.

    However, the University of Technology moved here from the city of T at the end of the last century. It used to be a neighbor to the University of Science and Technology. After moving here, although it has been far away from the city with convenient transportation and developed information, it has also obtained a good opportunity to develop a campus industrial park.

    However, the campus buildings and facilities of the Polytechnic University have only started to focus on construction in the past two decades, so compared with Tongyi, they are much simpler and simpler.

    After several days and nights of struggle, the state of the friends of the University of Technology is really not very good, and today's visit to the exhibition can only be ended hastily.

    The most important thing has been completed, and it can be regarded as solving a major matter in his heart.

    In order to resist the tide of zombies that will only become more and more ferocious in the future, and to fight the campus offensive and defensive battle well, thermal weapons must be studied. The combination of hot and cold weapons can achieve the best effect.

    Mines and grenades are nice, but not enough.

    After sending people from the two schools to the door, the students from the University of Technology apologized again bluntly: "I'm sorry, Lao He is really embarrassing today!" "It's okay." Su Zilin smiled, "Although he did almost throw

    you The industrial park was blown up, but the results are remarkable, right?" "

    Yes, yes." The man replied, "Then you are welcome to come again next time? I will."

    At this point, he paused slightly, as if he had just remembered What is an important matter that has been forgotten:

    "No, no, no, before Lao He went crazy today, he asked me to ask you one thing."

    "Us?" Shen Weilian pointed at himself along with the three girls from Tongda University.

    "Ah, no." He nodded to Wan Zihan with a smile, and then directly excluded them, "You guys."

    Wan Zihan blinked and made a very polite "you talk" gesture.

    "This thermal weapon, mines and grenades alone is definitely not enough to achieve the desired effect." The man explained, "But you also know that

    our university of technology has never been involved in the field of military industry. Although these thermal weapons can also According to the model, we disassemble and study the method, but it is very, very difficult for us to draw the design drawing in our imagination." "

    So what Lao He and the others mean is that you have a lot of contacts, can you find a way to get some more in these two days? Other thermal weapon models, give us research? For example, hey, guns and the like."

    Other thermal weapons?

    gun?

    After thinking for a moment, Su Zilin nodded: "Yes." "