Chapter 13

Chapter 13 Sister

    The small storefront is fairly neat, and the wooden building connects the upper and lower floors. There was a stream of dried blood at the open door of the shed, and the color was human, not like the dark purple of the Hittites like zombies.

    I don't know if the boss has already encountered an accident.

    Crop seeds are labeled by category, and they are full on the ground and on wooden shelves.

    It seems that the three are the first "customers" to visit here.

    "The space is limited, so we have to give priority to crop seeds that are suitable for sowing in autumn and winter." Su Zilin said, "Does any of you know this?" Chen Fangtong scanned

    around carefully, and then came to a conclusion: "I don't understand."

    "Now Regret that you didn’t go to the countryside to shoot poverty alleviation documentaries with your group when you were a freshman?” Shen Wei pulled out the shopping bag he had prepared from his schoolbag and said triumphantly, “To be honest, from spring to winter, from south to north, what season is it

    ? I know what kind of vegetables to grow in latitude, and I know it by heart.”

    Su Zilin could only praise: “It’s okay, Miss Shen, you are an occasional god.” “

    First of all, it’s Chinese cabbage.” Shen Wei looked up and down at the sign, “Pepper, white Radishes, lettuce, coriander, broad beans, and chrysanthemum.” The

    cold-resistant cabbage seeds can grow in just 20 days, and they are even more delicious and sweet after frost. Then take some white radish seeds, even in winter, they can still be sown and harvested, and those sown in autumn taste better. There were still lettuce seeds on the shelf, and Su Zilin raised his hand to scoop a handful into the bag.

    "Potatoes and potatoes." Shen Wei whispered, "We can take as much as we can."

    Not to mention the large yield and cold resistance, if there is no way to obtain staple foods such as rice noodles from other sources in winter, this is definitely the first choice for supplementing carbohydrates.

    Seeds such as coriander, chrysanthemum, and spinach scooped up a large bowl each. In several large ceramic vats in the corner, we also found grown shallots, garlic, star anise, pepper, etc., which can be planted directly, or temporarily stored in the freezer as spices.

    But after a while, the few big shopping bags I brought were filled to the brim.

    "There are still farm tools here." Chen Fangtong squatted down and removed several large bags behind the stairs, revealing seven or eight common tools such as hoes, sickles, and rakes.

    "Why do I think this is much stronger than a club?" Shen Wei held a hoe in his hand and weighed it excitedly, and said again after a while: "Forget it, I take back what I just said, I can't swing this thing."

    Su Zilin dragged over two big bamboo baskets: "Put all the seeds in here, it will be more convenient for us to carry the baskets away." "Where are the farm tools?"

    Shen Wei put two hoes on his shoulders with great effort, "How much? "

    "Hoes and sickles are just needed." Su Zilin replied, "I'm mainly worried. On the way back,"

    the voice faded, and her eyes suddenly drifted to one side.

    "Hush." ​​Su Zilin lowered his voice and said vigilantly, "There seems to be some movement upstairs." The