Chapter 37

Chapter 37 The First Deal / The Acacia Tree War

    "Five, five hundred catties?" Su Zilin doubted, "Five hundred catties for each item?"

    "What's the matter, isn't there that much stock?" Lao Liu asked.

    "Yes, yes."

    "Oh, then do I need more or less?"

    "It's not a question of how much, it is." Su Zilin paused and said,

    "Forget it, no problem."

    These five crops, each five One hundred catties, that is, a total weight of 1250 kilograms. There is no need to use a big truck, even Uncle Cai's small truck can be used.

    Of course, for the sake of convenience, it would be best if Lao Liu could have his own boat to pick up the goods.

    It's just that I didn't expect the goal of the first customer to ignore the rest of the materials and directly point to the greenhouse crops.

    "No, no." He suddenly denied it, mumbling to himself:

    "Let me think about it, green leafy vegetables, green leafy vegetables are not easy to store after a long time, there is no need for so many peppers, potatoes are good things, you can stock them up, but think about it for a long time As a plan, we have to ask for seeds."

    "Uncle Liu, are you really not considering other things?" Shen Wei strongly recommended, "Look, this big cotton jacket, this little sun, these big leather boots, don't take the opportunity to buy some , What can I do in winter!"     "I don't need your goods, I have my own way." Lao Liu replied, "There is only food, and I have to plant my farm to the full. Otherwise, I will stay in it if the evil spirits come out of the cave." What can I do without food?"     "Look, this rice barn, this bacon, this soy sauce tank, and this pickled vegetables"     He stretched out his hand to show off the king's treasure house in the yard, and then came to a conclusion :     "Thousand-year bastards and ten-thousand-year turtles are all huddled in the house and lie down!"     If there is really a hoarding article in the world with a 60-year-old man as the protagonist, then presumably this old man Comrade Liu will definitely be able to compete for the leading role.

    "Then, what are you going to exchange for it?" Su Zilin asked, ignoring his ego.

    Old Liu pointed to the outside of the fence with a domineering air: "As long as it is not planted in my yard and in the field, you can pick whatever you want."

    The farm looks peaceful now, and everyone drilled out of the hole in the wall to inspect it again.

    One is the village at the foot of the mountain, and the other is the farm area. Compared with the densely populated and complex roads of historical blocks and homestay areas, such natural conditions are indeed easy to occupy an advantageous position in the ancient town where zombies are rampant.

    With the help of a greenhouse, there is no need to worry about picking various crop seeds.

    If you dare to plant, you dare to grow.

    So under Yu Qiaoman's suggestion and selection, the team quickly selected the seeds to be exchanged.

    There is also a small factory to the west of the farm, which was previously provided for tourists to temporarily process the crops harvested in the farm. Therefore, machinery such as rice mills and oil presses were taken for granted.

    "Is this your first transaction this trip?" Old Liu turned around and confirmed, "My farm?" "

    Yes." Su Zilin nodded.