Chapter 73

Chapter 73 Don't Cosplay/Transfer Center

    "Temporary shelter."

    Yu Li leaned against the corner of the truck, slowly raising his eyes.

    After hesitating for a moment, he reached out and circled the corresponding two places on the electronic map.

    It seems that this road has to continue to be marked.

    The area on one side of the highway alone is about the size of a whole community. There are no tall buildings in the field of vision at all, and it looks like two white grasslands.

    The tents were stained by rain and mud, and some of the canvas had been separated from the skeleton, like a flag of surrender, fluttering ghostly in the air with the cold wind before dawn.

    Shelters are temporary dwellings for displaced humans.

    In theory, there should also be a certain amount of armed force here to ensure their safety.

    But no matter how you looked at it, it was just two huge garbage dumps made of white tents.

    The ground is full of domestic garbage that cannot be decomposed naturally, but judging by the color of the garbage, it has been buried by night after night of rain.

    Barbed wire fences were erected on both sides of the highway.

    There is a warning sign painted with paint on it, and the red text has slightly leaked down and melted into the rust:

    [T City Abnormal Virus Prevention and Emergency Comprehensive Headquarters:

    This is a temporary shelter in the fourth district a1, and the shelter will provide you with basic life Assure.

    Before entering the refuge, please hold your identity&]

    The text here has been erased by black paint, and the original content cannot be seen clearly.

    Two new lines of text have been added below:

    [Do not step outside the cordon.

    Do not enter the cordon.

    t City Center Government]

    Human gathering places, there is no warm fire.

    Only phosphorus fire.

    Dots of cold blue are looming on the cold and hard soil.

    "Moo—"

    a cow cried in the distance.

    It was the cry of cattle plowing the fields.

    There should be some farmers near the city boundary, but at this time, they should have fled elsewhere.

    However, the possibility that the animals in the farmers' homes are still alive cannot be ruled out. After all, the zombie virus cannot spread to them.

    "Hiss—hiss—"

    After calming down, one could hear the sound of breathing from all directions in the cold wind, like insects beating their wings.

    From the quiet, quiet wilderness, it infiltrates the eardrum silently.

    The coolness spread from the heart to the whole body.

    familiar voice.

    "Keep moving forward." Su Zilin said angrily, "Don't stop here." After

    staring at the words on the warning sign for a while, Lu Chaonan pursed his lips and looked back with difficulty.