Chapter 75

Chapter 75 What are we doing in T City? (1)

    The seats of the sports car are very spacious, with a full three rows. It is the kind of means of transportation for the elite and rich that only appear in very luxurious movies.

    "A few days ago, when I passed by the first district, I drove back along the way. How does it feel?" The bearded man said complacently, "When I was chased by a group of zombies, I happened to see this car parked next to a film crew, and the key was still on it. , earning a lot of money.”

    Lu Chaonan: “Which part of the feeling do you mean? Music or color?”

    He paused, “I wanted to talk about color, but forget it.”

    The University of Science and Technology is just behind the Science and Technology Park. A practice and research base derived from the University of Science and Technology, which is basically full of nominal professors who do not teach, and are engaged in scientific and technological research full-time, and there are many graduate students and doctoral students to help.

    However, before the news of the zombie virus outbreak was officially announced, the scientific researchers who had received the news in advance had already packed up and ran away.

    From the perspective of not having an app to help open it, although the armed forces of the University of Science and Technology are extremely powerful, other than that, they do not have the conditions for long-term survival in the end of the world. It's better to find a place with food and water and far away from human habitation to survive, which is much more realistic than surviving on a university campus.

    "Some escaped by themselves, and some were conscripted back by the government." Ye Jifan said, "In short, there are only about one hundred and twenty of us left in the school.

    " In comparison, there are still a lot of students left in HKUST.

    In places with well-developed transportation, the number of people leaving school privately is relatively small. Presumably, during the rainy season, they thought it was just an ordinary natural disaster, and at worst they would wait at school for the end of the rainy season.

    Who knew that the news was not the end of the rainstorm, but the outbreak of zombies.

    I can't go back home at all.

    To go to the University of Science and Technology, you only need to drive through the road outside the science and technology park to enter the main entrance.

    "Why don't we go in through another door?" The bearded man turned his head, "It doesn't matter if we listen to them begging for nothing, but what about these friends in the university city? They look like faces." "Uh" Ye

    Ji Fan gnawed his nails anxiously, "It makes sense. If they see you, they will definitely ask about your background, and I'm afraid you will get into trouble again." After finishing speaking, she

    nodded: "Go in through the back door first."

    Then the bearded man turned the steering wheel, Turned into another path.

    "Did the people above memorize the faces of everyone in your school?" Shen Wei asked in surprise, "Is it someone from the University of Science and Technology? Could they recognize it at a glance? How many trips did it take to your school?"

    Ye Jifan pursed his lips: "Actually, we are more or less to blame for this." "

    When the news of the zombie virus outbreak was just officially announced, that is, when the app was just bound, the people above did not know where to receive it." I got the news." The girl wearing the helmet continued, "At that time, the government came down to visit three schools in T City, and recorded all the files of every student in the school, and what did they say? "