Chapter 46

Chapter 46 A Day of Struggle in the Pine Forest

    In terms of wood, the school is quite rich in resources, and there are many along the river embankment.

    As for whether it is enough or not, it depends on the subsequent use of the city wall and even other buildings. Judging from the fact that a city wall needs 1000kg to upgrade from lv2 to lv3, it is estimated that the amount used in the later period will only become more and more exaggerated. This forest seems dense, but it may not be able to support it.

    Stones are even more difficult to find. This kind of resource can be said to be one of the most common building materials in the world, but if you want to ask where the stone comes from, apart from the ready-made building material market, you can only give the answer of quarry at most.

    And most of the quarries are on the mountains.

    "Is there a quarry in Jingmen Town?" the short-haired girl suddenly asked, "Aren't they right next to the mountain?"

    In order to repair the fence, everyone moved ladders to lean on the thick tree trunks, climbed up and prepared to chop some with axes. The branches of the right thickness come down to make the material of the fence.

    "Impossible." Another girl immediately denied, "Jingmen Mountain is a nature reserve after all, how can there be such a thing as a quarry, and it's okay to open the mountain without permission?" "But,     no It must be at the level of Kaishan." Shen Wei broke off a dry pine cone and threw it away casually, "They must have their own channels to collect it for themselves. The ones we use to build the city wall are not just ordinary people in the countryside. It’s enough to build a house.”     The Jingmen Mountain I visited last time is just one of the main peaks, and the name is essentially a broader concept, referring to the entire mountain range stretching across the Tongjiang River.     If the aborigines living at the foot of the mountain need wood and stone in their daily life, would they choose to go to the market to buy them?     of course not.     This means that they must have had their own access to wood and stone.     Su Zilin nodded: "How about this, after the boat from Jingmen Town arrives, we will ask carefully, and we will definitely get more information."

    At present, there are only 30 chickens in total, plus 23 eggs that I don’t know if they can be successfully born, and the maximum is about 50 chickens.

    The fence doesn't need to be too big, because there is an open space where weeds and wild flowers are luxuriant around the stone carving in the pine forest, and it is just at the edge of the pine forest.

    So everyone decided to enclose this land as a chicken farm.

    The ax was brought back by the students of the infrastructure group when they went to the building materials city. Including hand saws, maces, trowels, various types of pliers, various types of wrenches, etc. For some reason, there are even tubes of pencils and square rulers.

    All in all, these basic gadgets for carpenters and bricklayers are all there.

    Use an ax to cut off the branches of the pine tree about the thickness of one hand. The ax is relatively sharp, and there are many branches of this type of pine tree, and a small mountain has been piled up on the ground without much effort.

    "Pine" Chen Fangtong turned his head and stared at another tree crown, "Squirrel."

    Pine forests are often cold and humid, and under the shade of the trees are all black holes.

    "What's loose?" Shen Wei followed her gaze, and immediately froze, "Ah squirrel?"

    I saw a small gray-yellow figure dragging a big fluffy tail, flashing past them.