Chapter 21

Chapter 21 Unexpected Water Conservancy Project / Departure! Central Mall

    "In this case, from Yin He, to the three of you, and even to Yu Qiaoman at the end, everything makes sense."

    Lu Chaonan twisted the paper of the notebook with his fingers: "It makes sense. I have been trying to avoid it because I am afraid of zombies." Yin Hyuk, the three of us who were passive in order to avoid the zombie attack, and Yu Qiaoman who went downstairs to prevent [husband] from hurting us. In these three targeted attacks, the selection criteria of the zombies were the same."

    "Well, the human shell is prone to deception." Su Zilin nodded, "Its essence is a virus." "

    And what viruses want to do most is to parasitize and spread. It's like people with poor physical fitness are more likely to catch viral colds Infections are the same, and so are zombie viruses, except that they actively choose hosts in reverse." The

    logical behavior of zombies is not so much a [choice], but a means for the virus to survive.

    For the viruses that control the human body, killing people is not the primary purpose. What they want is to continuously expand the number of their own groups through infection, which is "parasitic" and "spreading".

    Even the weakest human being before the mutation will become extremely powerful after infection. Therefore, if you want to expand the number of hosts the fastest, the best option is of course to attack those humans who have fallen into a passive defense state.

    The more passive, the more critical the situation, or the weaker the ability.

    In both cases, the virus can easily find a new host.

    Zombies can easily acquire new "companions" by attacking passive humans first, and then attack more powerful humans together with a growing number of companions, like dominoes, one after another, to achieve viral transmission with the highest efficiency.

    Therefore, what the zombies can perceive is not the "emotion" that Yu Qiaoman mistook, but the "spirit".

    The mental state determines the priority of zombie attack target selection.

    After the analysis, everyone turned their attention to the zombies in the iron gate.

    It is tireless, constantly gnawing at the edge of the window with its teeth.

    "Tsk tsk tsk, you kid is really a ghost." Shen Wei sighed.

    "Drink ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!" the zombie replied.

    Lu Chaonan rushed to it and shook his hands impatiently: "Go back, the door is about to close."

    The freezer was pushed back to the iron door.

    The zombie hit it twice with its fist, but it had no effect except that the movement under the weight gradually became smaller.

    It's quite convenient to watch and close.

    Chen Fangtong lightly poked his chin with his finger: "Throw it away after use?"

    Lu Chaonan: "It doesn't count, I have to continue to use it next time."

    Yin He let out a long sigh of relief, patted his chest, and sat slumped on the side: "Too Well, great, I’ve come back to life.”

    “But when I went to the University City, I didn’t feel that you were particularly afraid of them.” Su Zilin looked at him, “Is there something hidden? Would you like to tell me?” “