Chapter 50

Chapter 50 Order Play / Meet Again

    "What disease?" Su Zilin answered almost reflexively.

    "We don't know much about this either," Yu Li said.

    "Should the focus be on what disease?" Yin He was puzzled.

    "No, no, although it happens that one of us is missing, it just so happens that that person dropped out of school due to illness at the beginning of school, and it happens that we don't know exactly what the reason is, but now there are only three sample data, so don't be in What kind of terrible fantasy suddenly arises at this time!"

    Shen Wei tried to stop it.

    After speaking this long paragraph, everyone really stopped talking.

    It is very rare for six people to fall into silence together.

    The atmosphere is a little weird.

    The zombie apocalypse itself is a very terrifying existence. If some suspicious clues are found at this time, it doesn't sound like a good thing.

    At least, it shouldn't be a very pleasant thing.

    Indeed, the sample data is only three dormitories, and there is not much for reference. Although the probability of such a coincidence is low, it is not too low to be outlandish.

    Especially in the time period when the first wave of zombies is approaching, discussing this issue is not good for survival.

    "Instead of thinking wildly, it's better to go to the greenhouse to look at broad beans." Lu Chaonan said.

    "What kind of speech is this?" Yin He thought for a while, "Instead of discussing the meaning of life, how about going to the pier to order French fries?"

    Lu Chaonan:

    That's the truth.

    As the sun sets, fragments of orange-yellow light are reflected on the luxurious and delicate film of the greenhouse.

    After realizing that it is the world's granary that belongs exclusively to Tongyi, even this light spot becomes more luxurious.

    As the day's work draws to a close, the students in the greenhouse team lifted the curtains one after another, their foreheads covered with sweat from the hot and humid air in the shed.

    The broad beans have already set pods, and the soil is covered with a thin layer of plant ash. The weak seedlings have been trimmed neatly, and the strong green broad bean seedlings are clinging to the thinned branches.

    A few days ago, after the purple-white broad bean flowers withered and fell off, the green pods were exposed, and as the days went by, they became thicker and fuller day by day.

    This batch of broad beans and the wild vegetables planted in the feed area will mature at midnight tomorrow.

    Today's main harvest is 1000kg of wood. The students in the forest farm team worked together to chop down the first tree in their lives with an iron axe.

    When the six-meter pine fell down, the approved squirrel bosses were leisurely elsewhere. In the end, only the chickens were scared, and there might be a few unlucky classmates.

    The pine wood was dragged to the foot of the east city wall with a small truck, and it was reserved for upgrading to lv3.

    According to the analysis, the east city wall and the north city wall need to be strengthened respectively. Therefore, the priority of these two city walls is also greatly advanced, and the level must be raised as much as possible before the qualifying match.