Chapter 4

Chapter 4 [There are zombies inside but it doesn't matter]

    Again and again, more and more manic.

    "Hiss..."

    With the frenzied impact, the "human body" let out a hoarse roar, as if it was awakened again, and after hearing the sound from the other side of the wall, it entered an extremely manic and dangerous offensive state.

    The scratching of the nails and the impact of the bones shocked people's hearts.

    The three of them looked at each other, held their breath and focused in agreement, and did not make a sound.

    Shen Wei struggled to get up from the ground, mouthing carefully: "Mourner, zombie?"

    Su Zilin immediately made a gesture to the two of them: "Leave first."

    Chen Fangtong raised his hand: "Wait."

    After finishing speaking , she walked to the opposite direction of the freezer, took a deep breath and raised her arms.

    "Squeak—"

    The heavy freezer was pushed back to its original position.

    The wall behind the freezer still made the frantic muffled noise of zombies. But with the weight barrier and pressure, the movement is much smaller.

    There were a few more hits.

    Afterwards, the restless "human body" seemed to have noticed a certain change in the situation, growled "gurgling" in its throat, and rushed towards the wall as if venting its anger.

    "Boom!"

    After a heavy muffled sound, the movement actually stopped.

    "?" Shen Wei frowned, "Is this person dizzy?"

    However, after a while, the sound of scratching nails sounded slowly again.

    The things locked inside can't come out, but they have keen senses. Even if they want to break out of the shackles in such a self-mutilation style, they will not suffer much damage to their physical functions. When entering the [attack] state, their energy is endless.

    It seems that it has been in a [sleeping] state for the past few days, and was just awakened by the movement of the three people.

    It is difficult to say whether it can be closed even if it is a strong steel wall warehouse.

    Su Zilin raised his hand, his eyes flicked back and forth between the wall behind the freezer and the open supermarket door, "After counting to three, we will withdraw." "We still have so much stolen goods!" Shen Wei hurriedly said

    .

    Su Zilin had no choice but to change his words: "After counting three, we will take the stolen goods and withdraw."

    "Three."

    "Two."

    "One."

    "Run!"

    The three of them immediately picked up the small cart and packed them in shopping bags The big bags and small bags, hopping across the crooked shelves like a 100-meter hurdle, fled the scene at high speed.

    Behind him, the zombies locked in the warehouse let out an exasperated roar.

    "Help, help!" Shen Wei screamed and rushed through the last checkpoint, holding a fast food shopping bag that was taller than his upper body.