Chapter 23

Chapter 23

    However, after all, it is in a university town, and there are still many wandering zombies outside, so it is still necessary to search as soon as possible.

    When the app unlocked the freezer for itself, I really never expected that there would be a day when I would hoard popsicles and ice cream. The school supermarket has stopped adding new cold drinks and desserts since September every year. When I went to search for the first time that day, the ice cream cabinet was already empty.

    Killing the boss and blasting the ice cream can be considered an unexpected ecstasy.

    The first is boxed ice cream, a 300-gram large box of ice cream that can be eaten quickly, vanilla, strawberry, chocolate, latte, velvet cocoa milk, and mellow cream. Each comes in two boxes.

    Milk chocolate ice cream, custard double chocolate, cappuccino chocolate, in short, all kinds of chocolate crispy ice cream, all stuffed into the cart.

    Wafer crispy milk ice cubes, old popsicles, crystal grapes, mung bean paste, blueberry yogurt, these popsicles are also removed.

    Plus more than 50 glutinous rice cakes of various flavors, but after a while, a large cart was filled with cold drinks from the entire freezer.

    Sure enough, having a freezer at home is tough.

    Everyone transported a cart of cold drinks, a cart of daily necessities, and a cart of food into the truck compartment.

    After completing these things, gather on the fourth floor according to the original plan.

    Looting on this floor is very important. There are enough survival items inside, not only for the next winter, but also for trading with the townspeople of Jingmen Town.

    "The main thing to consider is what people on the other side will lack now." Su Zilin asked, "Has anyone been to Jingmen Town before?"

    Everyone: Shake your head gif

    Jingmen Town is a national scenic spot, tourism and residents of ancient villages lives integrated. With Jingmen Mountain in the front and Tongjiang River in the back, the folk customs are simple and the scenery is beautiful.

    But just like locals would never go to local scenic spots to join in the fun, college students next to scenic spots rarely make a special trip to scenic spots.

    "Is the university city not fun enough?" - There was a saying before the end of the world.

    Of course, the answer now becomes:

    It's fun to die.

    "However, this is not difficult to analyze." Lu Chaonan folded his arms and looked at the row of kettles in front of him:

    "The most developed in Jingmen Town is the primary industry, including agriculture, forestry, fishery, animal husbandry, etc., and tourism Resort, so the basic service industry will not be bad."

    Yin He raised his hand: "Before you give the answer, I would like to ask, what happened to your face and your hands?"

    Lu Chaonan:

    He reached out and touched the bruise on his jaw. Qing glanced at Shen Wei, and said succinctly:

    "First he was hit by an iron rod, then he was hit by two severed iron rods, and finally he was captured by that fat man again."

    Shen Wei scratched his head embarrassingly: "Hehe .”

    Lu Chaonan: “Which part of my sentence is I praising you?”